Chapter 29: The Fox vs. the Legendary Sannin

Jiraiya found the entrance to Orochimaru hideout.

Jiraiya opened the hatch and saw Orochimaru and Kabuto race out.

Orochimaru and Kabuto were staring at the team of four. Jiraiya and Tsunade were in front of Sasuke and Mito.

Out of nowhere someone in a black cloak punched Jiraiya in the gut and did a sweep kick knocking Tsunade on her butt. He then attacked Orochimaru with a knife aimed for the head. The snake barely caught his arm. The mysterious person jumped away.

Everyone looked at the person and he was wearing a Akatsuki cloak. He had black spiky and marks on his cheeks. It was obvious who it was.

"Naruto." Tsunade said in surprise. "What are you doing here?" Tsunade asked.

Naruto said nothing.

"Blank expression as always." Jiraiya joked.

Out of nowhere again a person in a black cloak. Jump kicked Sasuke, he went flying into Mito sending them away the 2 sannin. The sannin jumped towards them and was standing in front of them.

They looked at her and she wore an Akatsuki cloak. She had green hair with bright orange eyes.

"Who is she?" Tsunade asked

Neither of them said anything.

"This is annoying." Tsunade said with tick on her forehead.

"I think there here to kill you Tsunade. This would be a perfect opportunity." Orochimaru stated.

Naruto then attacked Tsunade with machete out. He did a overhead swing aimed for the head but was caught by Orochimaru snakes from his arm.

Naruto jumped away to get some distance.

"I would be glad to help you two take him down. He did kill the Hokage, so he is more important than me." Orochimaru said the facts.

Much to Tsunade's disliking she agreed.

"The legendary sannin are back for a one time deal." Jiraiya said happily.

All three turned to Naruto. They all stared at him and watched him as he showed his fox cloak. His eyes were glowing and his tails were waving behind him.

Mito was about to run and join them but was stopped by Fu. She threw some poison dust in the air to keep them leaving.

"Your fight is with me." Fu declared.

*Back to the real fight*

Orochimaru shot out of his own mouth and had no legs, but had a snake tail instead. The snake instantly attacked the unmoving fox. He threw a fist aimed for the head but it was caught by the cloak.

Naruto punched the snake in the gut and swung blade towards Orochimarus neck but was caught by Jiraiyas hair.

Orochimaru shot a sword out of his mouth towards Narutos head.  Naruto easily dodged it but saw Tsunade in the air aiming a full powered punch at Naruto.

Naruto let go of his machete and caught Tsunades arm in mid air and swung her around and threw her at Jiraiya. She hit Jiraiya and his came back to him, letting go his blade.

Naruto picked it up and engaged Orochimaru in a sword fight. Orochimaru was on the defense from his overwhelming strength in his attacks and his tails were also attacking.

Orochimaru quickly escaped the fight to join his team.

"You can't fight him by yourself. He is to skilled and deadly for a one on one. We have to work together." Orochimaru told the others.