Chapter 33: Mission in the Hidden Cloud

The two Akatsuki teams were at the Hidden Cloud Village entrance.

"I really don't like this place." Naruto admitted.

Full turned her attention over to Naruto. "Why is that?" She asked curiously.

*sigh* "The Cloud really doesn't like me. Not after what I did to there Raikage." Naruto admitted and began walking into the village.

They walked into the village and got a lot of curious glares from the villagers. Nobody had ever seen people like them.

"Kisame follow me, I know where the 8 tails is." Naruto and Kisame were about to leave until Fu stopped them.

"What about the 2 tails?" Fu demanded.

Naruto pointed at Itachi. "Just follow him." And Naruto and Kisame left the area and left a confused Fu.

"What was he talking about?" Fu asked Itachi. "Fu, let's go." Itachi ordered.

Naruto and Kisame were jumping rock to rock towards the 8 tails home. "Kisame, don't use your samehada sword. If he gets hold of the handle, the sword will leave you and stay with the jinchuuriki." Naruto warned.

Kisame chuckled in amusement. "What makes you think shark skin will leave?"

"Simple, the jinchuuriki knows how to wield a weapon like that and he has way more chakra reserves than you do."

Kisame didn't say a word, because what he said could be true.

They eventually got to where they need to go. They stood in front of a long stair way. The looked up the stair way and saw a man dancing his way down the stairs. He then flipped off the stairs and landed 10 yards away from Naruto and Kisame.

(It hurts my brain to come up with rap lines for Killer Bee. Sorry)  :(

"Who are you to come and barge into my land. Ya fool." He demanded.

Naruto kept his usual blank face showing. Kisame was grinning like he always does.

"Don't talk much, do ya?" He asked.

Naruto then threw a knife at the man. The man caught it with ease.

"Who uses throwing knives and why would you attack me, Killer Bee?" Killer Bee introduced himself.

Naruto pulled his knife back, surprising Killer Bee. "That was just a test, we came here to give you an offer."

"He's the nine tails jinchuuriki. Or he holds the soul of the nine tails. But still, he was able take down my brother without fighting back." Bee thought. "What is this offer?"

"Will you join the Akatsuki?"

Bee wasn't expecting an offer like this. "Hell no, ya fool ya fool."

Kisame started smiling, hes been itching for a fight for awhile now.  "If that is your answer, then we cannot let you live." Kisame aimed his sword at Bee.

Bee put his hands on his blades. "You are the man who humiliated my brother. For that, I will take you down." Bee then threw 8 blades in the air and they all landed 8 different spots of his body.

"What is that stance?" Kisame questioned. Naruto had a surprised look on his face, he had never seen this before. Kisame knew he didn't have any water around, so he has to rely on taijutsu. "Naruto, you stay back and let me deal with him." Kisame told Naruto.

"Alright then."

Kisame attacked Bee.

*Meanwhile with Fu and Itachi*