Chapter 17: Chuunin Exams Part 5

Naruto and Naruko are waiting in the waiting room for the match to start.

Naruto is sitting down playing with one of his throwing knives. Naruko was just playing with her guitar.

"Naruto and Naruko please enter arena." 

The twins enter the arena.

"This is the final match. Naruko Namikaze vs Naruto Namikaze."

The twins were staring at each other eager to fight.

"Begin."

They both attacked each other. They collided fists, which sent a shockwave to the crowd.

Naruto then jumped away threw his knives at Naruko. She was dodging them all with ease. Naruto then did some handseals.

"Futon: Gale Palm." Naruto sent a cannon of air at Naruko

Naruko then disappeared and appeared behind Naruto a did a side kick to his side. Naruto was sent flying. But recovered in mid-air and landing in a crouching position.

"Finally, I get to have some fun." Naruto said while activating his demon eyes.

Naruto was now showing his kyuubi cloak.

"It looks like a fox is surrounding him." Naruko thought with sweat going down face

Naruto then attacked Naruko with a sweep kick to her legs. Naruko jumped to dodge, but was kicked in the air by cloak. Naruto then punched Naruko after the kick. Naruko was sent back from the blows. 

Naruko did some handseals, when she got up

"Futon: Wind Blade Jutsu." Naruko sent a blade of wind at Naruto

Naruto ducked to dodge the attack, but it sliced of a tail from the cloak. It quickly grew back.

Naruko then attacked Naruto with a overhead punch. The cloak was about to catch the punch, but Naruko did a backflip to dodge the cloak and did a axe kick in mid-air and hit Naruto on top of his head. Naruko quickly made a rasengan and slammed it on Naruto's back.

Naruko jumped back. There was crater from the impact. 

Naruto got up slowly, he was in pain the rasengan. 

"That hurt. I can't hold on to all the cloak. But I can still hold on to the tails." Naruto said while dissipating the cloak and only showing the tails.

Naruto then fell to a knee. Trying to catch his breathe. 

Naruto pulled his hands across his body like he was pulling something. Naruto's throwing knives he threw at the beginning of the fight, moved there own and cut Naruko's arms. 

Naruko looked at Naruto to see that he was controlling them knives with some kind of chakra string. Naruto then attacked Naruko using the knives like they whips. 

He surrounded Naruko with a string and the knife stabbed her. He pulled her to him and used his tails to slam her into the ground making a bigger crater than earlier. 

Naruto jumped back a little. He knew that wasn't enough to take her down, but was a start.

Naruko jumped out of the crater. She popped her knuckles and neck. Her arms began glowing orange. 

"Nice trick." Naruko sneered

Naruto didn't say anything. He pulled the knife from her chest back to him. Naruko wasn't phased from this.

Naruko then attacked Naruto. She was to fast and strong for Naruto's injured stated.

Naruto was successfully deflecting all of Narukos attacks. Naruko then formed a rasengan in both hands.

Naruko ran to with high speed, but out of nowhere she felt a burning pain in her arms and legs. He rasengans dissipated and she fell to the ground. 

Naruto walked up to Narukos fallen body. She looked up to see a crazy looking smile on his face. Naruto pulled out his machete and aimed it for her forehead.

"How?" Naruko asked, confused as to how he did this.

Naruto gave an evil smile.

"Shakuton: Burning Sensation. When you were in the crater I did the handseals. Everytime I touch a part of your body, which I did by deflecting your attacks. I burn your muscles without you knowing. Then I can make you feel the pain to where it hurts to move." 

"You can do Scorch Release? Since when?" Naruko asked

"Since always, thats what happens when you have both fire and wind affinity." Naruto said while making scorch ball appear next to him.

Naruto then focused the ball into his machete. The blade was now a burning sizzling red. 

"I give up." Naruko said looking down.

"Winner, Naruto."

Naruto deactivated his demon eyes and released the scorch damage from Narukos body and helped her get up.

"Nice job, bro. I think you had this planned from the start." Naruko admitted.

"I sorta did." Naruto admitted

Naruto looked up at the crowd to see only Mito and Kushina cheering for him. They rest of the crowd either silent or booing.

Naruto was starting to get frustrated at the crowd. Why would they boo at the winner? Shouldn't they be happy that there is someone that strong in the village? Naruto hair was now three quarters black. It looks likes he bleeched the tips of his hair.

"Naruto what happened to your hair?" Naruko asked while touching his hair

"What do you mean." Naruto was confused

They began talking about his hair, but know one knew that Madara was watching the whole thing. 

"I like what I see. He will do perfectly." disappearing in a vortex