Chapter 21: Fox of the Leaf

"Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fists." Hinata yelled and two lion heads appeared on Hinatas fist.

She charged at the masked man. She threw a fist, but it went straight threw him. 

Right after she threw the masked man, he grabbed her by the neck and held her in the air. She couldn't talk and could barely breathe.

"Naruto needs to needs to know the corruption that lies in your village and killing you will push him even further." 

"Do...n't......" She couldn't finish cause she wasn't getting much air

Hinata with all the energy she had left, grabbed her kunai with a paper bomb and threw it in the air and it exploded in mid air. She used it as a signal for her team to come to her.

"Naruto..."

*Crack*

The masked man broke her neck and she fell limp in his hands. He dropped the body like it was nothing and waited for reinforcements. Not even a minute later Kiba and Shino appeared and saw there teammate lying on the ground not moving.

They instantly surrounded the man. Shino had his bugs out and Kiba and Akamaru were growling at the man.

"Who are you?" Kiba demanded

"I am Madara Uchiha and today is your last day."

*Meanwhile in the Hidden Leaf*

Naruto is walking to his secret training grounds. He knows there are 6 people watching him and he knows who they are. Shikamaru, Lee, Ino, Choji, Sasuke, & Sakura for some reason have been following everysince he left his house. He's wondering why they are spying on him, but he could honestly care less. None of them are any trouble for him except for Sasuke and maybe Sakura.

Naruto made it to his training ground and took off his hoodie and shirt. He carelessly showed his scars and tattoo. Ino, Lee, & Choji were shocked at what he had on his body.

"How did he get scar and tattoo." Ino asked with fear

"A villager gave the scar and a group of ninja held him down, while a villager gave him the tattoo." Sasuke told them all

Ino, Lee, & Choji couldn't believe what Sasuke told them. The villagers and ninja gave him that.

"Come on out, I know your there." Naruto said aloud

The group gulped, he knows they are spying on him. They were all going to reveal themselves, but Shikamaru stopped them.

"He said 'your' not 'you all,' were fine." Shikamaru said lazily

Mito came out of hiding.

"You know I told you if you wanted to watch or learn, all you had to do was ask." Naruto said smiling at his sister

"I know, it's just that I haven't seen you in a while." Mito said sadly

Naruto chuckled. He walked over to her and crouched to her size.

"Nothing will ever change between you and me." Naruto said smiling 

Mito smiled and her eyes got bright. She got in fighting stance.

"Can you help train me, big brother." Mito asked with a determined look on her face

"Of course, but you got to show me how much you've improved." Naruto said while walking away from Mito.

Mito then attacked Naruto with a rasengan aimed for his back.

Naruto did a spin move to dodge the rasengan. Mito then used her chakra chains while her back was turned away from Naruto. Naruto was dodging all of the chains with ease. Naruto then caught one of the chains and pulled Mito to him. Naruto then did sweep kick and knocked Mito on the ground. Naruto then aimed a machete at her neck.