Chapter 3: Bell Test

Kakashi is standing in front of his team with 3 bells.

"You all need to get these 3 bells. If you get one you will be able to go to the chuunin exams." Kakashi said

"But sensei there are 4 of us and there are 3 bells." Sakura said questioning his logic.

"Thats right, if one of you doesn't get the bell. You'll go back to academy. And you'll be tied up to a log while the rest of your team eats in front of you." Kakashi eye smiled.

Everyone had sweat dripping down there face except for Naruto.

"Begin." Kakashi said then everyone scattered except for Naruto.

"That's stupid logic. I believe the eating part but none of us are going back to the academy. Your just trying to motivate us to work together." Naruto said

Kakashi was surprised that Naruto figured it out like that. And he smiled under his mask.

"Your smarter than you look. So what are gonna do?" Kakashi asked

"I'm gonna go find the rest and convince them to work together. I'll be the one without a bell because I already ate before I got here." Naruto said this and went find the others.

"I like him. He's gonna be a great ninja." Kakashi thought

____________________30 MINUTES LATER____________________________________________

"Everybody got it?" Naruto asked

They all nodded.

"Alright let's go." Naruto said and they all got to there positions

Kakashi was crouched reading his pervy book. Until Naruto and Sasuke attacked him. They were fighting Kakashi. Kakashi wasn't breaking a sweat with what the were doing until Naruto and Sasuke grabbed his arms and held him down. 

Kakashi then tried to backflip up on his feet until Naruko tackled his behind down to the ground. The Sakura appeared and took all 3 bells.

They all let go Kakashi and he got up.

Kakashi was impressed with strategy. He then walked over to the group of genins'.

"So Sakura who is gonna get a bell?" Kakashi asked

Sakura then handed a bell to Naruko and Sasuke.

"As if I'll give a bell to that demon." Sakura said pointing at Naruto

Naruto just scrugged.

"You done?" Naruto asked Sakura

Sakura nodded.

Kakashi then tied Naruto up to a pole and gave everyone there lunch.

While everyone was eating Sasuke got up offered Naruto some food.

"WHY ARE FEEDING THAT DEMON?" Sakura yelled 

"If you don't remember it was his idea to work together and it was his plan on how to get the bell." Sasuke said giving a death glare at Sakura

Kakashi then stood up and announced something that surprised everyone but Naruto.

"You all pass." Kakashi said while eye smiling.

"What do you mean?" Naruko asked 

"You pass. This was a test to see if you could do teamwork, and you showed excellent teamwork. Then you helped a teammate that was in need. You didn't abandon him." Kakashi said happily.

They were all happy that they passed the passed the test.

"But know this, those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon there comrade are worse than scum." Kakashi said coldly

"Meet me here at 8 am tomorrow. I'm going see your skill set threw individual battles against me. That's how I'll know how to train you." Kakashi said this and let Naruto free. He then disappeared.

"He's going to test our skills'. I wonder who is the best?" Sakura asked nervously

"I am." Sasuke and Naruko said in unison. They started glaring at each other like they wanted to fight.

Naruto then walked off into the with his hands in his pockets. Sakura noticed this.

"Naruto, where are you going?" Sakura asked

"Why do you care?" Naruto said bluntly

"Because your my teammate." Sakura said quickly

"Doesn't matter. You still called me a demon even after I helped you get the bells." He said this and walked away.

Sakura sat there realizing how much of jerk she was to Naruto.