Prologue

"I think I know you."

"Well, what's the problem then? I know you, you know me ... maybe we can have a coffee?"

"I do not drink coffee....with strangers." She said and tried to turn away, which was almost impossible because of the crowd on the bus.
It was a bad idea to jump into a crowded bus. She thought.

"But you said you know me." He smiled, still clinging to her.

Yue was beginning to feel uncomfortable with the excessive intrusion into her personal space, she almost forgot that she was late due to the fact that her body was so tightly squeezed between this arrogant guy and the bus door.

"We could meet for a cup of coffee, but you do not want to drink coffee with a stranger ..." HeDi laughed. "Can we meet here? And then you can drink coffee with me."

"Oh. You know what, I won't drink coffee or tea with you or whatever else you want to offer ... you could find someone else for your silly pickups. I think you're wasting your time. I'm late..."

"No, no ... you can't escape me..." he whispered to himself.

"What?" She asked

HeDi smiled. "I can't say it." He said, tilting his head to her ear.

Yue suddenly closed her eyes and took a slow, deep breath as his throat turned a centimeter from her nose.

Di smiled noticing this.
"Are you sniffing me?" He asked chuckling.

Yue opened her big eyes and looked up. A pair of playful glowing eyes looked at her in return, and something in them was really familiar to her.

"Eh... sorry .. no, this is .... it's just a habit." Embarrassed, she admitted, her cheeks began to turn pink.

"Habit?" He smiled

"Yes ... I'm a perfumer."

" ahaha... ok..it's Interesting. Yue do you live in Shanghai?" He asked suddenly.

He wanted to know more about her, after two years of hope and searching, he finally met her again and now he will not allow her to slip away so easily....

"Heyy ... I didn't tell you my name." She was surprised.

HeDi smiled awkwardly, he made a mistake in pursuit of his desires and forgot that this girl did not know him at all.

He thought how to answer her so as not to frighten her off, but Yue suddenly blurted out

"Is that you....? .... oh god it's you Dr. T.?" Her face was shocked and even scared.

HeDi was puzzled.
"Who is Dr. T? I don't know any Dr. T."

Yue breathed a sigh of relief.
"This is good ... probably..." She said uncertainly.

She would not want to be in one bus crowded with people, face to face, or rather body to body pressed, to this annoying loverboy , who frightened her with his confessions and actions.

The bus stopped at the bus stop and she took a second to jump out of it.
She waved at the surprised guy, whom the bus took from her away.