9 Chapter

"Miss Sun Qui'an you bring good luck.  Until you came, I could not persuade him." Fabri laughed making her happy with his words

San Quian smiled brightly with all her 32 snow white teeth looking at HeDi

Be careful, otherwise the face will crack.  Yue thought with a nod to her inner thoughts. 

All this time, two gaze eyes studied her every movement and facial expressions, trying to guess her mood.  Di did not know what to say and how to react, because there were people nearby, and it was not that he was worried about himself, he was afraid to spoil the evening or even more Yue's mood and reputation by making something stupid or say anything idiotic

POV Yue
I don't know why, but looking at how this long-legged model spins around him, throwing provocative looks, began to annoy me. 
SHE began to annoy me. 
Not sure if I want him to work with us, or maybe I don't want him to work with her.  Stupid but some strange feeling settled in me, and I unfortunately realize this feeling. Jealousy
I don't like that at all. 
Trying to behave indifferently, I looked around trying to find excuses to get out of here.
Maybe noticed or felt my mood, JiaQi waved her hand at me, calling me to come. 
Very well. I thought, a good moment to escape from this uncomfortable situation.

"I'll be back soon." I said smiling though I was not going to return, and went to there were Jia and Caesar was standing, feeling His sharp eyes on my back.

"Hey Yue.  How are you?" Caesar asked, frowning a little, seeming to notice my mood.

"Hey." I greeted him, smiling back.  "All is perfectly good. How are you? Where's Darren?"

"I'm good. Thank you. Darren is somewhere here." He said looking around and then his eyes stopped at the side where was Fabri with model. "Do you know Sun Quian?" he asked curiously

"Oh.  I don't know her, we met just now.  She is the model that will be shot to advertise my perfume." Without much enthusiasm, I said.

"Hmm. I see" Caesar nodded pursed his lips, something in his gesture interested me, and apparently Jia too, because she looked at him squinting her eyes

"Something is wrong?  You know her?"

"Yes ... um.  Let's say I know what kind of person she is." He said hesitated "Yue can I ask you something?"

"Ask?  About what?"

"Ignore her behavior.  She can be ... um a little annoying." He said meaningfully.
"Didi worked with her for several magazines, I know how difficult it is to find a common language with her."

"Oh well this is not a problem." I said sarcastically.  "I think I should not worry, since he worked with her earlier, he will quickly find a common language with her again." I looked at them for a second and turned away.  "They already get along well."

"Wait ... you want to say that Wang HeDi will shoot her for your ad?" Surprised Caesar.
His eyes widened as if I had said something impossible.

I nodded my head in confirmation of his words.

"But ... Didi?!!! It's true?" He exclaimed, from which Jia and I turned synchronously.

"True.. what?" HeDi frowned standing behind me.

"I heard Mr. coolest photographer honored us agreeing on this photo shoot." Jackson said coming up to us with a grin.

The already tense situation became even more difficult. From the words of Jackson, HeDi noticeably clenched his jaw, casting a glance in his direction.