Chapter 12

"Shen Yue, where are you in a hurry? Seems like you are trying to run away from me?" He said lightly patting her shoulder and startling her when she was quickly picking up her stuff.

"Whaat? N .. no. I ... I ...urmm" she began to stutter trying to come up with some sort of excuse, but it was all in vain, his eyes peered so carefully into her face that if she had lied, he would have find out about it right away because of her facial expressions, well she didn't know how to lie really, and sometimes it makes her life difficult.

"No need to worry so much? Of course, I don't force you, but you said that the duty will torment you, and what I offered you, is the only way you can pay me back. I won't take the money, but I need your help." He said smiling at his successful thought.

In the end, it was the only way to keep her close to him and make her fall in love with him. Something gave him self-confidence, maybe it's her timidity and embarrassment in front of him, or her looks that she constantly threw in his direction the whole photo shoot, or small glimpses of jealousy when he straightened out the clothes or hair of the model. It was not so bad to hear her annoyed sighs behind him as he approached the model, and to hear them and arouse her jealousy more l, he was ready to be around Sun Quian all day.
But ... he did not take into his head the fact that his actions did not give the effect that they should have, and the girl whom he used was not at all against to being used. He pleased her ego with his movements.

"AND? What did you decide?" He asked her peering into her face

"There are no other options?" She asked hopefully, looking into his eyes.

HeDi shook his head
"I thought, but no. I really need an assistant, or an helper, you can call yourself what you want Yue, but you have to choose either you will come to Beijing for a month with me and be my personal assistant, or you will fly with me to the photographers forum in Moscow for ten days. This is up to you." He said, trying to maintain a calm expression while from the inside he was bursting with pleasure.

"I can't fly to Moscow now, but I also can't leave Shanghai for a month, don't you understand I have work here and ..."

"Work? Hmmm, as far as I know, perfume will go on sale only after three weeks, and at this time we will be here, since now it is my job, I am invited to a presentation and also participate in advertising and preparations for its release. I know your whole schedule Shen Yue, we have talked with Fabri, you should not think about it." He theatrically scratched his temple, making a thoughtful expression. "Oh .. or do you have any other work that I don't know about ?
"No." She said almost audibly, causing Di to giggle.

"That's great. Then we fly to Moscow."
He said, and was about to leave, but Yue stopped him suddenly pressing both palms on his hard chest.

A huge smile plastered on his face, feeling her cold palms, he suddenly wanted to warm them and without understanding how and when, he covered her small and tender palms with his large warm ones. Yue swallowed, raising her eyes and realizing her position. She tried to pull her hands back, but HeDi pressed them closer to his chest, sighing internally she raised her head to look at him, and saw something that she did not expect at all.

There was no hint of a sexy male smirking face in his gaze, it was a sincerely smiling boy, his eyes shone with genuine joy and mischievous sparks flickered in them.
His slightly childish gaze confused her even more, they froze and only after a few seconds staring at each other did they return to the earth, hearing the voice of Sun Quian that was calling HeDi.