4 Chapter

He arrived there as quickly as he could. Forgetting everything, he rushed inside, only to be stopped by the guards.

"Excuse me. Here is a private party today." The man in the suit told him.

"Wang...Wang HeDi. Check out the invitation." He said impatiently.

Stepping inside, his eyes began to search.

"Heyyyy...." Someone tapped him on the shoulder. Di turned around.

"You?!! What are you doing here?" He asked with hostility.

"I have shooting here, Jackson kindly invited me to the party , so I did not sit alone in the hotel."

HeDi nodded. "Jackson... uh ok. Enjoy then.." He turned his back to her and headed the other way.

"Where are these idiots?" He asked aloud and saw Caesar and Darren at the table.
He walked toward them quickly and suddenly stopped abruptly. His eyes widened. Yue and another girl were sitting at a table with his friends.

Indeed the world is small. He thought with a smile.
Coming closer, he waved them, drawing attention.

"And someone said that at home is not boring." Caesar teased him. "This is our friend Wang HeDi." he said.

Di nodded his head and smiled at the puzzled Yue.

"Since you did not want to drink coffee with me, then maybe we will drink a cocktail?Do you drink cocktails? Oh yes, you drink I see." HeDi smiled.

Caesar and Darren rolled their eyes.
What kind of idiot? Caesar thought.

But JiaQi apparently had a different opinion.
"She drinks coffee, and tea and anything. Next time ask me when you want to offer her something to drink or eat. I'll tell you." She laughed.

Yue slapped her arm and smiled awkwardly

"Thanks.." HeDi winked at her.
Suddenly someone grabbed his neck from behind.

"Hey, you! Shameless, you had to first congratulate me and then glue the girls." Jackson laughed.

"Happy birthday old man." Di said hugging him and patting him on the back.

Jackson suddenly looked at Yue, and winked her, flopping down beside.

"Well? Were we not going to blow out the candles?" He asked looking at her face.

Yue smiled. "Of course, if you let me make a wish too."

"It would be cool if our wish coincided." Said Jackson.

HeDi watched them frowning. Outwardly, he seemed calm, but a green monster was growing inside and creped, ready to tear out the tongue and hands of the birthday man concerning her.

"HeDi! Didi !!! Go here. Why are you standing there?" shouted Caesar to distract him.

Guys knew his gaze does not bode well, but if now he goes spontaneously and stupidly, then they will have to endure his grumpy side for two more or the devil knows how many years.

HeDi sat across from Yue and looked down at the table.

"Are you okay?" Darren whispered to him.

HeDi looked from under his eyebrows at a couple in front of him and sighed. "Not."

Jackson took Yue's hand and dragged her through the crowd. Seeing this, Di clenched his jaw.

Is this guy jealous? Or does it seem to me? Smiled JiaQi looking at him.
"He lost one wish." She said a little loudly.