Chapter 11

Returning home, she quietly tiptoed to her room, but Jia caught her halfway as if she was some little criminal

"Why are you sneaking like a thief?" Crossing her arms over her chest, she blocked entrance to her room and glared fiercely waiting for answers

"Don't you think that I should give you such a displeased look?  I am not able to say or explain anything now.  Talk to you tomorrow Lee Jia Qi." emphasizing every word she threw a sizzling glance at her, and pushing her slightly aside entered her room, slammed the door.

Jia sighed and raising her eyebrows, went back to her room.  I wanted to do the best for you, but it seems something went wrong again.
______________

All night Yue was trying to sleep , but her efforts were in vain, as the thoughts in her mind were noisy and more and more questions and assumptions filled her head.

What should I do now? Why did he hide it? Do I seem so judgmental and mean? Omg... This guy.. he really was looking after me.... that's why I feel like I know him... that's why his scent was so familiar and makes me feel comfortable...But...This sense of duty, devours me from the inside, something needs to be done with this. But ... hmmm but his suggestion ... why does it annoy me? And at the same time, I may like him. Ohhh ... my head. I need to do something, otherwise I couldn't sleep because of my feelings... my mind is exploding

Morning

Why is she still sleeping? Jia Qi wondered, as she was used to Yue being never late for work.
After waiting a little, she decided to wake her herself, slowly opening the door she still hoped that Yue was already awake and getting dressed, but the girl was still sleeping sweetly in bed.

"Yue ??" She called her several times trying wake her up.

Zero reaction.

"Yue !!" Patting her on the shoulder lightly, she finally woke her.
"You should be on photoshoot today, do you remember?" She asked carefully

Spreading her arms and yawning, Yue finally opened her eyes, and her brain slowly began to work and perceive the information.

"Damn it... damn... damn...I'm late.!!!" Grabbing the phone and checking the time, Yue jumped out from the bed screaming and ran to the bathroom.

———————————

"Fucking Wang HeDi." She mumbled making faces and sticking her tongue, while sipping her coffee and watching him clicking on his photo camera.
How come he is still calm, after telling me this things and offering me such a strange proposals? Hmph and look at him, mister Cold, he is like that while I wasn't sleeping all night thinking how to behave around him. Ughh

"Sun Qui'an, what's up? It's not so difficult, I'm not asking you to fake a smile. Relax." Di shouted, commanding the model which pose and facial expression to take.

Yue smirked standing behind him. His shouts at the model seemed to pleased her, with each of his annoyed sighs, her smile grew wider, but at those moments when HeDi caught her gaze, she was began to feel heat on her face, the situation becomes awkward and her eyes were immediately look to something else. HeDi was amused by everything that happening , all her awkward looks and cunning smirks when she thought that he did not see her, encouraged him and make him giggle from the inside.

She is so cute...even when she is annoyed. He thought stealing glances at her

———————————-