Chapter 17

"Ahhh... Damn it!" hissed HeDi
his phone rang at the most inopportune moment. Afraid that a loud phone call would wake Yue, he quickly left the room. He wanted longer to watch her sleep so sweetly in his house, but the telephone still did not stop.

"Caesar....?! Everything is fine. She is at home.She seems to have drunk a little and is very tired. Sleeping now." Smiling, he looked at the door that he had just closed.

"Sleeping ... Oh, well, it's great how quickly she fell asleep. But I'm calling not only to ask about this, Di you seem to have forgotten something ..." Caesar asked him with a drop of sarcasm.

HeDi wondered if he could forget something, but he didn't remember anything. "Not. I haven't forgotten anything. Why do you say that?"

"What about the photos? What With that room? You don't think that the girl will react with understanding to your hobby? And I'm not talking about the passion for photography, I'm talking about your two-year craziness."

"Oh..I know, I know ... but ..."

"What does 'But' mean, Didi? Friendly advice, don't let her see this, I'm afraid she will misunderstand you. And then again you will come to me with broken heart , she will think that you're crazy, I don't want to hear you whining and depressing anymore." smiled Caesar

"It's not a problem." laughed HeDi.

"What did you do?"

"I locked the door."

"But it was always closed, do you think this is enough?" Frowned Caesar "last time SunQuian didn't have problem to get inside"

"I am sure Yue will not go there. And besides, this is not crazy ok...this is art."

"Mhm, of course. Don't tell me about it. Your art is as crazy as you are."

"Good night Caesar."smirked Didi

"Good night."

_________________

Peeping into the room and making sure that she was sleeping, he went downstairs.

Pouring a glass of cold water, he sat on the sofa and suddenly her words appeared in his head.

'Why is he like that?'

"Who was she talking about?  What does it mean?  Hmmm." Scratching his not itching chin, he said out loud.
His gaze stopped on the stairs, and head filled with strange thoughts.

"If a girl speaks in a dream, can she answer questions?" Taking  water and a painkiller from the medicine cabinet, he went back to her room. Slowly opening the door, he made sure she was sleeping and went inside.

Putting water and aspirin on the bedside table, he sat slowly down on the bed. 

She looks so beautiful while sleeping, he could see closer her cute moles and long eyelashes, slightly opened lips and tick brows, her skin was flawless and shining from the inside. She is just perfect. He thought

"I'm afraid."
He whispered bending over her and looking at her relaxed sleeping face.  "If I am so happy only because you are here, what will happen to me if you agree to become mine...?" His eyes fell on her soft sensual lips, he bent lower  and touched them with his lips.
"I love you." He whispered to her, smiling through a light kiss.

"Hmmmm?" She suddenly asked sleepily opening and closing her eyes.

He seemed to be scalded with boiling water, stiffened, looking at her and trying to find at least some word in his completely empty head.