Chapter 11: Disagreement

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER ELEVEN: DISAGREEMENT ]

❝THE WORLD THINKS WE 

OWN THE WHOLE WORLD.❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

"Jin-hyung, can you pass me the sauce?" Yoongi requested. Instead of Jin passing the sauce, Taehyung did it instead. "Thanks." Yoongi muttered shyly. " No problem." Taehyung replied, showing off a boxy smile once again. However, Jin was watching them all that time, with a satisfied grin on his face.

They're definitely in love. Jin thought to himself.

Well he's not wrong?

After lots of eating and talking, Jin received a phone call while sipping his fruity smoothie. 

"Uh... guys, I have to go. The hotel's chef is calling me. Nice meeting you Taehyung! See you around!"

"Bye Hyung!" Taehyung waved.

On the other hand, Yoongi was panicking. "What the-Hyung? Why are you leaving me here?!"

Jin lowered his head to whisper to Yoongi. "You got this." he smirked, then he looked at Taehyung for the last time. "Don't worry Taehyung! Yoongi will take care of you!" he said and walked out of the fancy restaurant, leaving his bill behind. Taehyung snickered, loud enough for Yoongi to hear. Yoongi then looked at the younger to say "What?"

"Nothing... It's just about what Jin-hyung said."

"Which one?"

 "The one that he told me that you'll take care of me. He's wrong at that. It's the other way around." He said, laughing softly to himself.

"So you're saying that you'll be the one taking care of me? Instead of me taking care of you?"

"Yeah."

"Psh.." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Taehyung then raised his eyebrow. "What's your problem with that? You don't like me taking care of you? Eh, baby?"

"Shut up." Yoongi mumbled, clearing his throat with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"My baby is getting mad again~" Taehyung teased.

"Stop." The older strictly said, making Taehyung sigh and comb his hair in frustration.

Hold up. He's frustrated in what?

"You know what? Let's get out of here before I can do anything to you." Taehyung said, putting the bill on the clipboard and grabbed Yoongi's wrists afterwards, pulling him outside the restaurant.

After they exited the restaurant, Yoongi has this confused face while looking at Taehyung. "What are you talking about, Tae?"

Taehyung still sighed in frustration, fixing his hair once again. "Nothing, Yoongi-hyung. Let's go walk for a while."

"But it's so hot today!" Yoongi whined.

"You're hot?" Taehyung questioned, with a concerned and a smirk plastered on his face.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah~"

"Here then." Taehyung said and walked towards Yoongi's car to grab his small umbrella. He opened it and pulled Yoongi close to his body.

"It's too small. Just use it for yourself." Yoongi said, giving Taehyung space but Taehyung held his hand and pulled him towards him again. The older then bumped his body to the younger and Taehyung can't help but grin.

They both walked under that little shade that the umbrella is providing and Taehyung looks at Yoongi like he's the most prettiest man in the world.

"Why are you doing this, Taehyung?" Yoongi questioned, looking at their entwined hands.

"Because I want to take care of you." he whispered.

Yoongi widened his eyes and closed his eyes for a moment, letting himself breathe the air of this unusual atmosphere.

"Fuck, if we lose this round, we'll lose all our progress." Taehyung said, pulling Yoongi closer as they were playing an intense game at the arcade.

"Don't worry. I'll carry our team. I'm good at this." Yoongi said, popping his knuckles while looking at the screen.

Taehyung nodded and they proceeded to play. After several minutes of intense battling, they lost the game that caused Yoongi to rage.

"YOU!" The older pointed his hand to Taehyung. "If you gave me the power up, then we'd win instead! It's your fault, shithead." He glared, frowning with a really scary face. Taehyung clasped his lips together, and his body was sweating from the nervousness. "Hyung... I'm s-sorry okay???" He said then interlaced their fingers together.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows while looking at their hands. "What the f-fu-"

"Let's make a deal. If we're arguing, let's hold hands, okay?"

"The fuck it has to do with us losing the game?!"

"Shhhh... shhh hyung. You're getting mad again." Taehyung said, squishing Yoongi's hand gently with a smile on his face.

Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes. "You and your stupid deals... aigoo.."

"I'll repay your hard work with ice cream... deal?" Taehyung asked, swinging their hands quickly.

"Fine."

"I still hate you for making us lose the game." Yoongi pouted while he and Taehyung walks away from Yoongi's parked car on the hotel. The younger insisted on accompanying the tour guide towards his home, and here they are... Holding hands while walking around.

"At least, I treated you ice cream." Taehyung chuckled.

"Whatever." The older said, giving them a comfortable silence.

And after a few minutes of smiling and laughing, they finally reached Yoongi and Jin's shared apartment.

"So this is when I say Goodbye." Yoongi said, swinging his body adorably. 

"Yeah. I guess I'll.... see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah... See you. B-bye." Yoongi waved and quickly closed his door, leaving a breathless Taehyung behind. He smiled to himself and walked away from the room.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Bon Voyage Vibes kids 👀

Jin is really something huh? A supportive man I must say :')

And I hope you smiled while reading this chap! Thanks for holding up in this fic :))

It's only the beginning 😅