Chapter 24: The Apology

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: THE APOLOGY]

❝I DIDN'T MEAN TO 

MAKE YOU CRY.❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

"Uhm, to be completely honest with you... I have to tell you two something."

"Then what is it, son?"

Taehyung played with his fingers and looked down with a sigh. Namjoon rubbed his back, knowing that his brother is nervous and ― scared.

"I-I'm g-gay."

His parents then looked at him with raised eyebrows. "You're what now?"

"I'm gay."

"Honey, am I hearing this right?" Their father asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Taehyung? You are... gay?" His mother asked once more.

"Yes mom, he is." Namjoon cuts with a stern voice. Their father flinched immediately and looked at the older.

"You're a part of this? You know?!" Their father whisperly-shouted with a furious face.

"Namjoon-hyung isn't a part of this." Taehyung interrupted. "Yes mom, dad. I'm gay. I'm attracted to men." He said one last time, earning a scoff from his father.

"Men." His father mumbled, his fingers scratching his head, not entirely enthusiastic about the confession. "I think I need to breathe some fresh air outside." He stood up and excused himself, leaving the three alone at the table.

His mother stayed still on her seat with a confused face. And seeing this happen, Taehyung sighed with tears leaving his eyes. "I'm sorry mom."

His mother looked up to the younger's eyes. "No. Don't be." she said. "You should not be sorry for who you are." she added and Taehyung nodded. "Your father will soon accept it. He's just... surprised."

"Still not answering your calls?" Namjoon asked, seeing Taehyung walking in circles while holding the phone on his ear.

"Nope."

"Have you tried going to their apartment?" Namjoon suggested.

"He won't let me in. Jin-hyung told me to give him space." The younger said and it earned a sigh from the older brother. "What am I going to do?"

"I don't know, Taehyung-ah. I talked to Jin before... It'll all be better. Trust me."

"I hope so." Taehyung said.

MY TOUR GUIDE ♡

Yoongi-hyung?

I know you don't even want
to talk to me right now, but

I'm really sorry for everyting.

Accident or not, I still hurt you
and I know that now.
I'll be right here waiting for
you to respond, but I miss you.
Please forgive me.

I need you.

I also outed to my parents.

I don't know if they'll still
accept me as their son but
Someday, If everything goes fine again, I want to introduce
you to them.

Unless, If you don't want
me to.

I love you.