Chapter 17: Surprise

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: SURPRISE ]

❝WILL YOU OPEN 

THE DOOR FOR ME?❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

As Taehyung wanted, he and Yoongi went back to his hotel room. They shared stories, some dirty, and some decent ones while on the ride home. The atmosphere definitely changed, now more clear and subtle as they figured out their feelings towards each other. But the problem now is how can Taehyung tell this to his family.

"Stay with me tonight, hyung." Taehyung requested, rubbing Yoongi's pale arm with a lovingly smile.

The older lets out a laugh. "Of course."

Taehyung then opened the door and pulled Yoongi inside, holding his waists afterwards and pulling him into a kiss once again. They both shared a slight heated make out session as I would say and finally let go of each other after a few minutes.

They then plopped comfortably on Taehyung's bed, opening the television while they lay beside each other.

"Wanna cuddle?" Taehyung asked as he offered his arms to Yoongi. The older immediately sunk himself on the younger's arms and stifled out a laugh. "You feel nice... and warm too." he mumbled, rubbing his face on Taehyung's chest. They both stayed like that and watched a movie for a while.

"I can't believe I kissed you at a beach" Taehyung uttered, now Yoongi lifting his head to look at him.

"I can't believe we almost did something at the beach." The older countered, imagining what could've happened back there. Taehyung smirked, rubbing Yoongi's hips. "Well... Do you want to do it here?"

Yoongi laughed. "Are you serious? I'm in the middle of a cuddling session with you."

Taehyung then hovered his body over Yoongi's and pinned the older's arms. "Are you turning down my limited offer?" he whispered seductively.

Yoongi, however, stayed still with widened eyes.

"Yoongi~ I'm asking you a questio-"

ring ring ring

Taehyung sighed and moved away from Yoongi, grabbing his phone from the nightstand and checks who's calling him in the middle of the night.

"Hey, Namjoonie-hyung? What's up? It's close to midnight, Why you callin?

"Open your door" an excited tone was heard and Taehyung couldn't be any more nervous.

The call ended and Taehyung looked at Yoongi with horror etched on his face. "Hide, hyung." He whispered and Yoongi nodded in a both understanding and confused manner. Taehyung then stood up from the bed and went to the door, still waiting for Yoongi to hide on the bathroom.

When they were both ready and hidden, Taehyung finally decided to open the door.

"Taehyung-ah! Surprise!"

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

The family is here 👀