Chapter 19: Bingo

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER NINETEEN: BINGO ]

❝I CAN'T ESCAPE THE 

WAY I LOVE YOU.❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

While Taehyung was washing up his face, a knock on his door was heard. He slightly opened it, revealing that it was Namjoon. "Oh. Hyung? What are you doing here?"

Namjoon slides his fingers through his pretty blonde locks and looks at Taehyung in a confused manner. "I saw a man leaving your room, who's that?"

Taehyung immediately looked at his older brother with a surprised face and furrowed his eyebrows. Namjoon noticed it right away. "Why? Why are you looking at me like that?"

The younger changed his expression quickly and stifled a laugh. "Nothing. You just caught me off guard."

"Huh? Why? Who's that boy, Taehyung-ah?" Namjoon then asked with a serious tone.

"A friend."

"You never told me you found a friend."

"Uhm.. I did? He's the tour guide that you hired." Taehyung answered sternly.

"But what's he doing this late of a night? And why didn't I saw him earlier?" Namjoon continued to interrogate his older brother. He smells something quite... fishy.

"Too may questions, hyung."

"Then why aren't you answering it?" Namjoon glared. "It's simple questions, Taehyung."

Taehyung sighed and sat down with the older. "We hung out and he stayed here for a while."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "Hung out? Isn't it unusual to have your tour guide with you at this hour?"

That's it. Namjoon was pushing Taehyung to tell the truth. He's skilled when it comes to this. Hell this is even his specialty. Knowing the truth.

And Taehyung can't keep up with this.

"Well, there's a word 'close' hyung." the younger sternly said making Namjoon nod in agreement.

"Okay, I won't push you." The older sighed. "But. if I found out something odd. You need to listen to me, Taehyung-ah." he then paused.

"I just want the best for you, brother."

MY TOUR GUIDE ♡

I enjoyed tonight, Tae. Can't
wait to tour your lazy ass again! :P
See you soon!

I uhm...

I love you. :)

"I love you too, Yoongi."