Chapter 13: Hyung is Right

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER THIRTEEN: HYUNG IS RIGHT]

❝I KEEP REMEMBERING YOU 

BETWEEN CROSSROADS.❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

"What are you smiling at, Yoongi-chi?"

Yoongi then looked behind him, turning off his phone to face Jin. "Nothing! Just checking out my messages."

"I think you're messaging Taehyung, eh? By the way, what happened today? Did you two... kiss?"

"WHAT?! NO! WHY WOULD WE KISS?!" Yoongi shouted defensively.

"Hmm. I guess not." Jin smirked. "I just wondered.. I mean, I left you guys together... so?"

"We didn't kiss. We just went at the arcade and bought Ice cream."

"Really? Then why did I saw the two of you holding hands?" Jin said, crossing his arms together with an 'I got you' look on his face.

"We just had a deal, okay?" 

"Okay, Yoongi-chi. I'll believe you." Jin said. "But I think you're getting closer with that client of yours, and he's really sweet to you." the older said with his eyebrows wriggling.

"So?" Yoongi asked.

"So? So... I think you should be confessing to him and be his boyfriend forever." Jin cooed, dancing around Yoongi and obviously annoying the hell out of him. 

"He's straight! okay, hyung... HE'S STRAIGHT!" Yoongi shouted, trying to not fall from Jin's tricks about love. He then walked away from the older and barged his way into his room.

"I DON'T THINK SO!" Jin shouted again, receiving a slammed door as a response. He laughed again and held his forehead.

On the other hand, after Yoongi slammed his door, he immediately walked in circles and held his hair frustratingly.

"Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. Taehyung is straight. TAEHYUNG IS STRAIGHT." he said, rubbing his face then plopped on his bed, rolling around.

He covered his face and tried to remember that Taehyung is not sure about his gender, nor he is in love with him.

Taehyung is straight. So stop being gay all over him, and stop falling in love before you hurt yourself. Yoongi said to himself.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Sometimes, you need a Kim Seokjin in your life.

Should I double update? Idk.

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE SUPER DUPER FUN ;) #GAYNESSEXPOSED

Tune in ♡