Chapter 12: The Brother

PARADISE.

[ CHAPTER TWELVE: THE BROTHER ]

❝THE MORE WE'RE TOGETHER,

I FEEL LONELIER.❞

HONOLULU, HAWAII

HONOLULU, HAWAII.

Taehyung opened his hotel room door and quickly closed it, leaning on it while smiling to himself.

"Because I want to take care of you." he remembered that phrase that he told Yoongi earlier.

Dammit, why did I say that. I'm an idiot ughh. Taehyung scolded himself, slapping his forehead.

He was talking to himself until he felt his phone vibrating. He answered it immediately, knowing that it's his brother Namjoon.

"Hey, Namjoon-hyung?" he asked.

"Why aren't you answering my calls? I called you like... bazillion times! I was worried Taehyung!"

"I'm sorry for not answering, hyung. I didn't know and it was on silent."

"It's okay. Anyway, why aren't you answering? Did you go on a trip? A date maybe?" 

Taehyung chuckled at his brother's tone. "Maybe... I did went on a date?"

"OoooOoohh.. That's nice! Tell me about your date. Is she pretty? One of the pretty Hawaiian babes out there?"

"Uhmmm. not exactly"

"What do you mean? Is she not pretty?"

"Uhhh.. he is very pretty, and cute too."

"Wait what? A 'HE'?!" Namjoon asked loudly at the other line, making Taehyung flinch.

"Why? What's the problem? I met a guy, that's all."

"You met A GUY. You went on a date with a man?"

"Yes? It's like a bro date, what's up with you, hyung?" Taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed. He was a little bit hesitant to say bro date because it's definitely not. Not for him, atleast.

"What's the problem? W-wait-a bro date? Just like hanging out? Oh-" Namjoon chuckled. "-okay... I definitely overreacted on this one, Taehyung-ah." he muttered with a embarrassed sigh. "I'm sorry. Hyung's just a little bit stressed and I was worried."

"It's okay, hyung. Just rest okay? I'm fine, I promise."

Taehyung heard another sigh, a relieved sigh if he heard correctly and he can't help but sigh as well.

"Okay." Namjoon chuckled on the other line. "I thought you were gay for a second-how silly of me."

"What's the problem with gays, hyung? Do you not accept them?" 

"It's not like that-it's just... complicated. And it's weird for me to see men liking men or something. I-just... yeah." Namjoon gave up on explaining and sighed instead.

"hmm." Taehyung hummed in a monotone voice, plopping in his bed in frustration and worry.

"Just... don't be gay, okay? Taehyung-ah? Find some hot chicks there. Have fun. Sorry for my attitude tonight. It's not a great day, father's been stressed too."

"Just relax and chill, hyung. I'm going to take a shower now. Let's talk tomorrow when you got some rest. Bye."

"hmm." the older hummed. "okay, bye. Goodnight."

The call ended and Taehyung gave a loud groan.

Hot chicks. Really?

Yet, his thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang.

He grabbed it and looked at the message.

MR. TOUR GUIDE

Thanks for today.
I enjoyed it. :)

Taehyung's once frustrated face were replaced with a soft smile.

MR. TOUR GUIDE

Thanks for today.
I enjoyed it. :)

I enjoyed today too.
See you tomorrow :)

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

anti?

idk about joon but he'll sure be a hard obstacle.

so.. It's not a filler, but a part of the story so tune in! The next ones will be interesting, I'm the one saying it.

Taegi will rise ;) ♡

Yoongi will keep Taehyung sane.

THANKS FOR READING BUNS ♡

ILY. ♡