chapter one

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

  My alarm went off awakening me from my peaceful rest.I rolled over and fell out of my bed.Why does the world hate me today?

  "Ugh!"I sighed,sitting up and squinting through the darkness."Shit!"I mumbled.My clock said 6:15.That gives me 10 minutes to get to the bus stop if i wanted to catch Juliet before her bus came.I slipped out of my comfortable shorts and cami and into the itchy,hot uniforms for school.Running my brush through my air,I ran up two flights of stairs to the bathroom.With the brush still in my hair,I quickly brushed my teeth.

  "Bye Mom!"I shout.I ran out the door not bothering to wait for an answer.Luckily my middle school bus stop was just 30 feet away.I ran the entire way.

  "Ummm..."Juliet said giving me a look that said when was the last time you look in the mirror.

  "Shit!What did I forget this time?"

   "Hair brush?"

  "Shit!"My hand flew up to my hair.Sure enough it was there.Running the brush through my hair I sighed. "Are we still going later?You're still my ride right?"We were going to a One Direction concert.She wasn't their biggest fan but I absolutely adore them so when she won tickets and back stage passes she had to take me.

  "Be ready by two thirty."she said.

  "There's your bus!Go!Go!Go!"I shout,glad to sink to the ground to rest.Juliet was two years older than me.She goes to high school.I'm stuck in this messed up middle school.Juliet never went to it but her brother did so we hung out every morning at the bus stop for about six years now.Today was a Friday meaning my school ended at one p.m. unlike most days where we stay till 4.

  Rounding the corner I saw the bus and prayed that the day would fly by.I wouldn't be able to talk to Ethan till late tonight.Maybe even not until after the concert.I hope my phone is charged for later.I stepped on the bus and a few minutes later I was at school.

  I'm Gabriella Howard.I have dark blond hair that has natural beach blond highlights.I also have crystal blue eyes.I love One Direction,though I'm definitely not one of those crazy dedicated fans.

  My wish came true and school flew by.Now it is currently 2:30 and I'm waiting for Juliet on my front porch in my concert gear.I have an "I<31D" t-shirt on under an "I<3NIALL" sweat shirt and skinny jeans.I slipped my hand into my large pouch-like pocket and pulled out my blackberry.

One new message from Ethan<3

 The screen lit up as it started to vibrate.I opened the message:Where are you?

  I replied:Baby you know I'm heading of to the concert

Ethan<3:Why do u have to see them?

Me:CUZ I WANNA i gtg she's here

Ethan<3:bye

  I sighed.Juliet's mom came around the corner and stopped.I hopped in the back and said,"Hello Ms.Watson."

  "Hello Gabriella."

  Soon we drove up to the VIP entrance and Juliet and I got out.I was totally freaking out.

  "Gabriella Howard calm down!"she shouted at me as we showed our passes.

  "And love One Direction!"I matched her volume.We followed the directions the security gaurd gave us.Soon we came to a door with a paper star on it.There was a ding inside and I looked up at Juliet.