chapter 6

okay so i might put this drawing up next to the story if i finish it on time.so lately i've been sketching out words A LOT and they look pretty neat.if i do put it up please don't hate it.maybe i'll even do words for the story.

also my last chapter didn't get many reads :'( why is that?

enough of my boring-ness

~i love you little cookies

~*~*~*~

  Through out Monday and Tuesday I was barley able to focus during any of my classes.During recess Ethan must have noticed.We never really did much during recess like the rest of the grade.The two of us could always be found sitting in the corner of the field just talking,and sometimes a few of our friends joined us.

  Most days I draw and talk to Ethan.Everyone is always joking around,but today I wasn't really paying attention.I would lightly sketch out a letter and then look up and stare off into the distance.I didn't hear much either.

  Something was poking my cheek,bringing my focus back to the little group that had formed around me on Tuesday.I turned so suddenly that whoever it was didn't notice,and they went to poke me again.I quickly opened my mouth and bit their finger.

  "Ow!"Ethan said,"You have sharp teeth."

  "Sorry,"I mumbled,"What do you want?"

  "What are you drawing?"

  "You know."

  Ethan looked into my eyes and leaned in to whisper in my ear."What's going to happen now?"

  I sighed and looked into his eyes.I love the way they light up when he's happy.I love how his eyes are always so warm.They always make me melt into his arms.His eyes tell how he's feeling."I-I don't,"I stuttered,"I just don't know."

  "DID HE ASK YOU TO MARRY HIM?"my friend,Nessa,shouted.I looked back into Ethan's eyes.We were both blushing crimson red,our eyes widened.

  "NO!"we shouted in unison.

  "Well he should,"My friend huffed.

  "I would love to,but,"I started,"WE'RE IN THE SEVENTH GRADE!"I finished in a shout.I turned back to Ethan to see him turn away."Stop doing that.It's cute when you blush."I kissed his cheek as if to prove my point.I leaned in and whispered so only he could hear me,"You know I love you.Nothing's gonna change that."

  Later on Wednesday I waiting for Niall to pick me up after school.He was going to take me to the airport to meet my mother for the first time.We took precautions  of course so that he wouldn't be noticed.I slipped on a pair of sunglasses and placed a borrowed hat on my head so i wouldn't be noticed either.No one could find out that Mom was is in America.

  When we arrived at the airport we walked to the pick-up space and waited.After a few minutes I saw her heading towards us with who I assume is Greg.I ran to her side and we embraced.When we  pulled apart I could barely see through the tears of joy forming in my eyes."Gabriella."

  At that point I could only say,"Mum?"

  "Yes,"she said,pulling me into another hug,"it's me.I'm here."

  "I can't believe it."I smiled.I felt whole,like a missing part of me was found.

  "Hey,"said another voice,"I want a hug from my lost-and-found little sister too."

  I turned to Greg and wrapped my arms around him,pulling him into a hug.I laughed suddenly.

  "What's so funny?"he asked.

  "It's hard to explain.I just feel,"I smiled,"like I found my family.It feels nice."

  "I hate to ruin this perfect moment but we should probably get you to that house,"Niall started,"before they start to wonder."

  I laughed again and pulled him into a hug."Besides Mum and Greg need to get settled at the hotel too.It may take sometime before the situation is worked out.You two should be comfortable while we figure things out.Plus I still wanna get a few things that I can't live with out."

  When I got home after saying goodbye to my family,I made sure everything I needed was packed.

  The next few days flew by.Before I knew it I was sneaking the boxes and suitcases out of the house and into Niall's rental car.Once everything I needed was packed,we left and went back to the hotel.

  "We're going to tell the police soon,"Mum said.

  "Okay."I mumbled.I was terrified of what was going to happen.Nothing went right for me,but there's a first for everything.

~*~*~*~

omg i'm sorry this chapter was terrible.i think i'll be able to put up the drawing too

plz don't hate me

~i love you my little cookies