chapter 19

*a few months later*start of tour*

  "I'm going to miss you,"Nathan cried out as we pulled into the airport.

  "I already miss you!"I said in a sing song voice.We made it through everything and I was going on tour with the boys already.Nathan and I hugged and kissed before we pulled apart.I was rushed onto the plane-on our way to America.

*the night of the first show*

  I rushed around my dressing room.Someone knocked at my door.I walked over and opened it,"Yes?"

  Paul stood on the other side."Five minutes Mrs.Horan."

  "How many times do I have to say it?Call me Gabby."Paul rolled his eyes and walked away.I closed my door and ran to my phone,just as it started ringing.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did

I've been spending the last eight months

Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again

  I pick up as soon as I recognize that it's my ring tone for Nathan."Hey!"

  "Hey Gabby."

  "Nathan?You do realize that America is in a different timezone right?"

  "Isn't it like late?"

  "Babe,"I sighed as I started walking,"it's like not even six.I go on in a few."I  was currently in the room at the side of the stage.The boys were still in sound check.

  "Oh,I'll let you go."he sounded sad.

  "I love you.I'll call you tomorrow.Bye."

  "Love you too.Bye."

  I sighed as I hung up.The sound guys rushed over and set me up.They handed me my ear pieces and mic.I put in my ear pieces and sang along to the end of the song the boys were playing."And here's a rising artist,Gabby!"Liam started and the boys all jumped in to say my name.I ran on stage smiling into my mic.

  "Hi guys!What should I sing?"Over the roar that followed,I heard a sqeaky voice that said one of your songs.I smiled."Let's how many really know who I am."I burst into song.My very first original song I ever performed.I heard the crowd quite just a bit.I looked into the faces of the audience.Confusion was easily read in most of their eyes.Recitation flicked in several faces.

  After I ran off stage,I relaxed into a couch in the back stage area.My dream came true.Heck more then I ever dreamed possible came true.I'm famous.I'm well known.And I have the best brother,new best friends and boyfriend.I waited off to the side ready to jump up when the boys called.As per usual,the boys have a meet and greet after the show.While they were preforming I changed into clean cloths and spent my time braiding my hair.