chapter 7

i suck i only have like 9 readers i'm sorry i can't always get on.

i dont know how to get the pic up.:'(

anyway if anyone still reads this...

~I LOVE MY LITTLE COOKIES

~*~*~*~

  My hair was pulled out of my face with a thin band.I was wearing a black suit,and I was worrying.Nothing ever goes right for me.Ethan must have seen the worry on my face because he said,"I think that if you worry any more,you'll get worry lines ans grey hairs."He twirled a lock of my hair in his fingers,as if for emphasis.

  I smiled,pushing his hand away."You know me.I just-"I start,but I was cut off by the door to the room I was in opened.In walked One Direction.

  "They think it's best if we're not here."Niall said.

  "So I'm taking us all out to some food place,"Liam said."If you're anything like this one,"he jerked his finger toward Niall,"it'll cheer you right up."

  "Hurray!"I whisper shouted.The lady had told us to be quite.

  "So where can we go?"Liam asked.

  I face palmed."We better go to taco bell 'cause if things clear out,I can never go back there again."

  After a short drive,the seven of us piled out of a van and into the Taco Bell parking lot.News had already spread to several stations so now I was in headlines across the state.By day break it would by the country.

  I ordered nachos and everyone else ordered tacos or burritos.After minutes the food was ready and we dug in.At least I did anyways.When I glanced yup,6 pairs of male eyes were looking at me as if I had grown another head.I muttered,"I'm related to THE NIALL HORAN!What do you expect?And you,"I turned to Ethan,"you've seen me hungry."

  "But not like that."

  "Like what?Like how you eat?"

  "Yeah but that's not the point-"

  I cut him off,"Stop while you're ahead sweetie."

  "Fine."

  "You definitely are Niall's sister."Zayn said,"Promise you won't try to eat my hand."

  "Stay away from my cookies and we have a deal."

  "Got it."

  After eating,we went back to the hotel room."Harry,are you as good of a cook as everyone says?"

  "Yes."chorused all of One Direction.Ethan saw what was coming and turned around.

  "Can you please make me cookies?"I asked innocently.Harry looked questioningly between me and Ethan.

  "Sure what kind?"

  "CHOCOLATE CHIP!"

  They all covered their ears."AH!"Niall shouted."You're loud."

  "Sorry."I said,"Make me cookie please."

  Sure enough an hour later.I had a plate of hot cookies in front of me.When Niall reached to take one I glared at him.His hand flew back.After scarfing down a few I said,"these are so good."

  Ethan asked,"Even better than mine?"

  "Maybe..."I trailed off."COOK OFF!"

  "I WANNA BE A JUDGE!"

  "ME TOO!"

  "I referee."

  "Then it's settled.Nial,Louis,and I are judges.Liam is the referee.The two rules are,"I claimed,"you must bake it by yourself.That means none of us can help you.And it's gotta be ready by 6 o'clock tomorrow."

  "Off to the store to get ingredients."

  "Liam take them!"

  After they left I fell into a fit of giggles.

  "What is it?"Louiis asked.

  "How good of a cook is Harry?"

  "Very good,why?"

  "Well so is Ethan."

  "And?"

  "We get to eat food they make."

  The three of us fell into a fit of laughter.Zayn left the room,probably to sleep.I was starting to get tired myself."Can I borrow a computer?"

  "Why?"

  "Because."

  "Sure,"Louis said,still giving me a questioning look,"this is Liam's.Be careful with it."

  I checked Wattpad.I started reading some of the stories that people asked me to.Soon Niall and Louis left the room mumbling a goodnight.After an hour Liam and Harry came back.Harry had an armfull of bags.They sad something about bringing Ethan home.

  Suddenly the computer was taken frrom my hands.I was so into my story I hadn't noticed that Liam had sat down next to me and taken his laptop."What are you reading?"

  "Just stories."

  He pulled up the tab that said reading lists."Are you stalking us?"

  "No,"I said,"they're not real.At all.You want it back?"

  "Yeah,"he said."Stay here though."

  "Why?Whatare you doing?"

  "A twitcam."

~*~*~*~

sorry i had to cut it short.i'm getting kicked off the computer.sorry it's short.

so sorry the pic didn't show.

~LOVE YOU MY LITTLE COOKIES

GUESS THE SONG:

if i'm louder would you see me?

would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?