chapter 4

ahhhhhhh I'm so bad!i chose writing the story over my homework and sleep.

i no i only have like 10 readers but i love you guys!any way we could get more views on this story? I HAVE A DREAM THAT THIS STORY WILL BECOME FAMOUS AND ONE DIRECTION WILL READ IT AND THEY WILL WANT TO MEET ME AND LOUIS WILL ADOPT ME AND I'LL BECOME ONE DIRECTION'S LITTLE SISTER!!!i know i'm crazy but you love me.hehehe

~i love you my little cookies

~*~*~*~

  "And turn in here,"Louis was driving the rental car and I was half in the front seat half in the back,as I peered out of the front windshield to give directions."Now put your sunglasses and STAY IN THE CAR!YOU AREN'T ALLOWED OUT OF THE CAR UNLESS I SAY YOU CAN GET OUT!DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!"I shouted the last part to make sure they understood.I slid out of the car and walked around the building to find where Ethan was waiting this time.Over the weekend my boyfriend stays with his grandmother in an apartment complex.

  "Hey."Two arms wrap around me as he tries to turn me around to kiss me.

  "No don't kiss me,"I sighed."They can see us still.Sorry.Hey we're not staying here this time.Go ask."I waited in my place as Ethan walked in their back sliding door to ask if he could head out with me to spend the day with my family.It may not be entirely a lie.He walked out and nodded.

  "Now who am I meeting?"

  "Promise you won't get mad and promise you'll give them a chance?"

  "Anything for you babe."

  "I think I'll just let them tell you who they are."

  With that I lead Ethan by the hand to the car where I left the two older boys.Sitting like the good direction follower they are,was still both Louis and Niall.I felt Ethan tense beside me.Louis leaped out of his car door and wrapped Ethan in a hug."You're all she talks about."

  "Not true!"I shouted."AND WHAT DID I SAY NOW GET IN THE CAR!"

  "Fine."Louis hung his head.

  "So this is Ethan,"Niall said turning in his seat to look my boyfriend up and down."You better be treating her well."

  "Like a princess."

  "Good."

  For the drive back to the hotel,Niall and Louis quizzed Ethan and they really got along well.I was hoping that Ethan really did like them.Niall got a phone call as soon as we got to the hotel room.He walked into the bedroom and I think I heard him say,"Okay I'll tell her."

  "Tell me what?"I inquired.I was hoping for the best.

  "That you are my sister."

  ~*~*~*~

I'm sorry it's short but i wanted to leave off on a cliff-hanger

~i love you guys my little cookies