chapter 13

OMIGOSH I AM SUCH A BAD PERSON!HOW COULD I NOT UPDATE FOR LIKE FIVE DAYS?!?!?

oh yeah school......

i've had a ton of homework this week so yeah.it takes a lot to keep straight A's.

SORRY GUYS

I LOVE YOU

~COOKIE

~*~*~*~

*ONE MONTH LATER*

 "What was I thinking?"I questioned."This is too hard!"We had surprisingly finished the music for all of my songs.I had also written another song and recorded half of my songs.Tomorrow I was going to record a few songs in the studio.Tonight Niall was trying to teach me how to play the guitar.My brother had stayed in the United States for my sake.Liam had suggested that we stay so I kinda know my surroundings.The other boys of course went back to London.I heard Niall talking on the phone about getting me my own place there in their apartment complex thing.

  "You are worse than me!"Niall shouted in response."I thought you were good at learning."

  "Whatever,"I sighed."Want something to eat?"

  "Why?"Niall raised his eyebrow."Where are you going?"

  "No where.Sheesh.I'm just taking a break."With that,I walked into the kitchen to bake myself cookies.It was from a recipe I had memorized,so all I had to do was get the ingredients out.After 20 minutes I was taking the cookies out of the oven.I heard Niall in the other room writing a song.Well that's what I thought at first.When I walked back into the room,I realised that he was actually doing a twit cam.

  "Here comes the cookie girl!"Niall exclaimed when he say me in the door way with a plate of cookies.

  I plopped down next to Niall as he reached to take a cookie."Carefull they are-"

  I was cut off by Niall screaming out in pain.

  "Hot."

  "BLOODY HELL!"Niall shouted."You don't say?"

  "How are we related?"I mumbled under breath.I turned to the camera and spoke."Hey guys.The studio is my second home lately.And when I'm not there,this guy is teaching me guitar.You guys will love my album.I promise.But it's fun to do it so I love it."I paused to read some of the comments."What are some of the songs going to be like?Well guys check my you tube channel.That will give you a taste of what I do."

  "Yeah,"Niall added."I'm just adding music to her lyrics.They are amazing.I think we'll have the album out next week.Her first single is already out on itunes.Check it out."

  "Yeah,it would mean a ton to me.I think I'll hit the hay.Goodnight,Directioners."With that I left the room and entered my own.When the boys went back to London,Niall and I switched hotel suites.Now we are in a two-bed room compared to the 5-bedroom from before.Soon after I laid down,I fell asleep.I could still hear Niall talking to his fans as I drifted into the haze of dreamland.

~*~* ~*~

so sorry and its so short!

I promise i will do a short chapter tomorrow

i might do a tiny bit longer chapter on Friday

on saturday i will be going to an out of state fundraiser for my cousin so no update then

sorry

i might do a medium length one on Sunday

I PROMISE A REALLY LONG ONE ON MONDAY!

please comment guys i love to hear what you think about it

~ILOVEYOUMYCOOKIES

GUESS THE SONG:

Lately I got this feeling
I don't know what's the meaning
But I know it's strong
And it's over you
All I want is to be home with you