chapter 18

After the next few hours one the plane-during which all the boy but Zayn had woken up and interviewed Nathan-we were about to get off.Hand in hand,Nathan and I stood up."Hoods up you two.Shades on.We're sneaking you guys out.Go straight to baggage claim and meet Paul there.He should have all of our bags.Even yours.Be careful you two."

  Nathan and I got off at a secret exit of the plane,and snuck around all the people.Once we were in the actual airport,we went straight to baggage claim.As we walk I asked,"Are you ready for the tabloids to know you?People stalking you?Every mistake known world wide?Every little thing you do watched?"

  "To be honest,not really.I know I only met you like two days ago,and I'm in way too deep.But I think you're worth it.You're amazing and beautiful.And you're not as full of yourself as most pop stars."Nathan responded.

  "Well,you better get used to me not being around all the time.I mean with school and me traveling,we may not spend too much time together."

  "I'm home schooled."

  "What?"

  "Yeah.How else would I be able to go to America for no reason?In the middle of the week?"

  "I...You....Don't judge me!"I shouted giggling.

  "I'm not.I just might be able to go most times.Is that Paul?"

  "Yeah,"I sighed."Hi Paul!"

  "Hi Gabby.This must be Nathan."

  "Yeah and,as of a few hours ago,my boyfriend."

  "I know."Paul said.A look of worry flashed in his eyes.Only I noticed.I just have a thing for noticing split second reactions.Grabbing Nathan and the others' luggage,we headed to the exit.Soon we were seated in Paul's car and on our way to my new apartment place thing area.I want to call it a house but I still haven't seen it.Seeing that a rented moving truck was in the 'driveway' I figured my luggage had arrived."Sorry Gabby,the boys said they would do all the unpacking with you so they insisted there were no moving men."

  "It's fine.Where are they?I have a felling I'm going to need a new phone."

  "You're right.You will need a new UK phone.I suggest that when you do go with them,you get an international card so you don't have to get a new phone in every country.I'll be going.Be careful.They should be here soon.Oh here are the keys to the house.And the keys to the truck."

  Nathan and I got out of the car and Paul drove off."Those must be their places."I indicated the 5 other house like buildings in the area.Just to clarify,there are 6 buildings all clustered together.Like really big houses.Mansions even.They all have HUGE yards.They are fenced in and highly protected so no one can get in with out a pass thing.

  "Yeah."

  "Let's explore my house!And your mom knows you're here right?"

  "Well she knows I'm with you."

  "Okay."Taking his hand,I pulled him to the steps and unlocked the door.I pushed open the door and revealed that the inside was even bigger."I'm going to get lost in here."Each room was already painted and furnished.I love the boys for doing this.But Everything looks....fake.Like one of those model rooms in magazines or catalogs.There's no personalization."Wanna help me get the stuff in here?"

  "Yeah."

  Slowly,Nathan and I started bringing in boxes.Well I brought in one and opened it while Nathan kept bringing them in and piling them in the front hall and living room.I started to open the boxes one by one.In my exploration before,I had found the room that's probably mine so I put the boxes with clothes in there.Most of the boxes were clothes so I only had a few left.I opened one to find my kindle and laptop.I pushed the remaining boxes to the side and pulled out my laptop."I missed you!"I cried while hugging it to my chest.Just then Nathan walked in and had his phone pressed to his ear so I figured he was talking to his mom.I nodded and he walked onto what I had discovered as the patio.I opened my laptop and logged onto twitter.I decided to do a twit cam to celebrate my moving.I tweeted the link and started."Hey guys!I'm in London!How exciting?Any of you know any great places in London?Ahhh!!!!!No one is on!Okay tell you guys what.I'll do a twit cam later and a following spree right now to celebrate.Sound good?Great!Just tweet me and I might follow you."I ended the twit cam and started following some people.I smiled at all the wonderful thing people said.I mean I'm just like everyone else.I followed 100 people before I found a hate account.Tears formed in my eyes.All the things they said.The tears spilled.

  She's ugly

  She can't sing

  She only gets this because of her brother

  Her brother can't sing either

  She doesn't deserve this

  Why don't she just die in a ditch

   She's just horrid

  She's a slut

  She needs to grow up

  Just then the doors opened and all six boys came in.They all rushed to my side.Nathan pulled me onto his lap."What's wrong?"

  I was sobbing so hard I could speak.I just pointed to my computer before curling up into Nathan.He wrapped his arms around me and dried the tears.He looked over my head at the computer screen."Gabby,you are the most beautiful girl in the world.Haters are just going to hate you.You have to just ignore them.You know what?Just smile at the hate.It'll kill them.Trust me."

  "I love you Nathan."

  "I love you too Gabby.Now get out there and prove those haters wrong."