chapter 16

harry liam and niall's girlfriends are from my favorite wattpad fan fictions:

Niall's girlfriend-Amberlynn-from http://www.wattpad.com/story/1328181-taken 

Harry's girlfriend-Rosemarie-from http://www.wattpad.com/story/882821-stupid-crazy-love

Liam's girlfriend-Hayley-from http://www.wattpad.com/story/1932828-the-tweet-a-liam-payne-fan-fic

has any one read these?

no?

well you should

~love you all

~cookie

~*~*~*~

  The first thing I saw was one of my boyfriend's idols:Eminem.He dragged me over and I lost the boys in the crowd.I think I saw girls clinging to their arms.While Ethan was gushing in front of his idol,I looked around.The room was set up perfectly.There was a dance floor,DJ stand,tables for sitting and eating,and of course the endless food.Only the biggest names in music were there.For the most part,everyone had a date.I left Ethan to seek out some people.The first person I stumbled into was Taylor Swift.I gazed in awe at her attire before muttering a,"Hi."

  "Congrates!"Taylor replied.

  "Thanks.I just can't believe this is all real.I mean just a few months ago a famous Irish boy said he was my brother,and now I'm standing in front of the Taylor Swift.I'm a huge fan of yours."

  "I'm flattered.I'm not surprised that you're still indenile.I was like that for the longest time.It'll sink in though.I'm a fan of yours too.I hope I get to sing with you sometime."Taylor replied.

  "Really?That would be awsome!I would absolutly love that.I look forward to it.I'm screaming on the inside.This is all too much for me.My biggest idol wants to sing with me."

  "You better get used to the shock little miss.You have alot going for you."

  "Thanks!I'll keep that in mind."

  With that Taylor and I wandered off.I found Selena next."Hey!Nice job.I've heard you sing some of my songs.I think you do better than me sometimes."Selena gushed.

  "That's impossible!I've never had lessons but you did."I laughed.

  "Well you do a great job.Sing with me sometime?"

  "I'll have to check my scedule first."We laughed at my coment.

  "Well good luck with that."

  We went off to find diferent people.The night was rushing by.I talked to Demi Lavato,Bruno Mars,Justin Bieber,Ed Shereen,and alot more.Adele and Ariana Grande also wanted to sing together.At some point I found Niall pigging out with a girl."Oh my gosh!"I exclaimed."You must be Amberlynn.I'm so sorry I kept Niall in America for so long."

  "No problem.You know everytime he flew out to London,he spent the time with me.I get it though.It was alot for me to move countries and the boys understand that.They figured it would be too much for the twelve year old you are.I heard you have a boyfriend.Where's the lucky lad?"

  "Who knows where he's at.Last time I heard him,he was about to go into a rap battle with Eminem."

  "He's gonna lose.I just know it.Did you meet Hayley,Eleanor,Perrie and Rose yet?"

  "No not yet.Where are they?"

  "Around.Check somewhere practical for Hayley.Rose should be in a quiet place.Perrie is definetly with Zayn and we all know he's off fixing his hair."

  "I guess I have my work cut out for me."

  "Yeah but you'll love them.They'll love you.Your cuter than your brother!"

  "Hey!"Niall argued.

  "I love you!"Amberlynn shouted.

  "Sorry bro,"I kissed his cheek,"but it's true.I'm cuter."I ran off into the crowd before Niall could argue.Sure enough,Hayley was eating gracefully with Liam by her side."Hi LiLi!"

  "Hey girl.This is Hayley."

  "Hi Hayley!I just love what you did for Liam!"

  "Really?"Andie replied.

  "Girl you brought him out of depression!THat is just amazing."

  "Thanks."

  "Yeah.I'm just going to leave you guys be.I wanna find Perrie,Eleanor,and Rose.I wanna meet them all before tour."

  "Good luck with that."

  I wandered off and saw Louis trying to get Eleanor out onto the dance floor."I'm here to save you Eleanor!"I cried out,causing her and Louis to crack up."Sorry.But really it's nice to finally meet you."

  "And it's nice to meet you.I'm taking you shopping the first chance I get!"

  "That sounds like fun.It's a date."

  "Yes it is.Go find the others I think I'll finally dance witth Lou."

  Louis smiled as he pulled her out onto the floor.They were a really cute couple.I was happy for them.Okay,three down,two left to go.I stumbled along until I found Zayn and Perrie."Gosh your so pretty,Perrie.I see why Zayn loves you."

  "Thank you.You're pretty too your guy is lucky."

  "Speaking of Ethan,"Zayn butted in,"He went off to somewhere quiet.He was ashamed of something and he had a headache."

  "Thanks Zayn.I'll go find him."I made my way through the crowd,stopping for a glass of ice water for his headache,to a quite hallway.I saw Ethan with Harry and a girl."There you are.I take it you lost?"

  "Yeah."Ethan held his arms out for a hug.He did that everytime he lost at something.I went over and sat on his lap,handing him the water.

  I turned to Harry,"Is this Rosemarie?"

  "Yes.I'm so lucky to have her."

  "Not as lucky as I am to have you."Rosemarie said."I was only able to make it this far because you were strong for me.And please call me Rose."

  "Gosh you two are perfect for eachother."I smiled.

  "Well I just got to know this fellow,and I think he's a perfect lad.He's just right for a girl as crazy as Niall's sister."Rose laughed.

  "Well you two have the perfect love story.Known eachother since you were little,and you guys stick together through think and thin."

  "Darling,you guys are going to go through alot.I'm sorry to say that you guys might not last.It's not as simple as it was for us.He has to do school.You can't take him from that.You won't be able to just fly him out."Rose said.

  "Where there's a will,there's a way.We'll be strong."

  "I wish you luck."

  "I don't need it.I'm Irish remember?"

~*~*~*~

i know its bad!

sorry!

i just wanted to upload it.i'll do more this weekend.

i'm starting to write short stories and songfics.i got the idea of song fic from the lady i'm dedicating this to.check her out.her stories are really good.i might do one that has other artists.

Any ideas? 

~love you guys~cookie

GUESS THE SONG:

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier