chapter 8

how can i get more reads?

~i love my little cookies

~*~*~*~

  Last chapter:"Why?What are you doing?"

  "A twit-cam."

  My eyes widened."Are you sure that's a good idea?"

  "Why not?"Liam responded."The fans would love to meet you."

  "What if-"

  I was cut off by Liam saying,"Hi guys,"to the camera."It's so amazing here in America.That's why the boys and I have decided to stay here longer."He paused."We miss home so much.We'll be back there soon."He stopped talking and read the screen for a few seconds.Then he read out loud,"Nola loves one direction asks who that girl that looks like Niall is."

  He looked up at me.I frantically shook my head.My hair was whipping in front of my eyes so I didn't hear him or see him.The next thing I knew,Liam had picked me up and carried me to the couch.My eyes widened when I saw myself on the screen.I fixed my hair and said,"Hi guys I have no idea what daddy direction told you so can someone fill me in?"I read the comments on the side.Most of them said that Liam said I was Niall's sister."Perfect.Thanks you guys for filling me in.Well,what do you want to know?"

  I spent time answering questions with Liam."Can you sing to us?"Liam read out loud."Well sure,what do you want me to sing?"After a few seconds Liam said,"Oh.You want to hear Gabby.Well what should she sing?"

*Flashback*

  "Why don't you sing to her?"I heard Mum's voice.I was in a bassinet looking up at a mobile.My little hand reached up to try and grab the swirling colors.Niall appeared above me.He looked about 6.He had brunette hair and crooked teeth.

  "Can I hold her while I sing to her?"Niall asked,his clear blue eyes looking down into mine.

  "Be careful with her."

  "I will,"Niall smiled as his hands went underneath me.He slowly lifted me and carried me to a chair.He sat down with me in his arms.He looked into his eyes as he looked into mine and starting singing.

*End of Flashback*

  "What was that about?"Liam said poking my cheek.

  "I just remembered something.It was nothing.So what am I singing?"I replied smiling at the memory.

  "It's up to you.As long as it's from your favorite singer."Liam answered.

  I thought for a moment."Guys I want a special someone to hear this too.Give me a second."I opened facebook and sent a message to Ethan.Moments later the video box was up and I switched back to the twit cam."Let me just get the music up."I open a third tab and search 'mine taylor swift instrumental.'Soon the music started and I came in at the right time.

 You were in college working part time waitin’ tables

Left a small town, never looked back

I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin’

Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

I say "Can you believe it?

As we’re lying on the couch?"

The moment I can see it.

Yes, yes, I can see it now.