chapter 2

2ed chapter i will try my best  to upload once or twice a week

~*~*~*~

  When I woke up Juliet was by my side."Juliet?"I asked.

  "What is it?"she answered me with her own question.

  "What-"I was cut off by the door opening.

  "Is she awake yet?"an Irish voice asked.

  "Yeah."

  "So that really happened?"I butted in.I was starting to feel light-headed again.Juliet must have seen it too.She pulled the pack of cookies from my pouch pocket,sending me into a frenzy."KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY COOKIES!"I shouted,snatching the pack from her hands.

  By that time all five boys had entered the room.They were giving me some funny looks.Juliet and I started laughing at their confusion.When she was finally calm,Juliet said,"Gabriella here loves her cookies.Never take them from her."

  I finally stopped laughing and looked up.That was a mistake.I burst into laughter.I could feel the weird looks that I was getting.

  "Where have I heard something like that before?"Liam asked to no one inparticular.

  I looked up and saw everyone looking at Niall.

  "What?"he said.

  "You wanted to eat my hand for taking your last chip one time,"Zayn replied,"so I think we all know not to get between you and your food."

  "For me it's only my cookies,"I put in.

  "You to could definitely be related,"Juliet said looking between me and Niall.Feeling light headed,I opened my cookies and took one out.

  "What time is it?"I tried to change the topic.

  "10 o'clock."

  I nearly choked on my cookie."What?I missed the entire show?"I started."Where am I?Shouldn't we,"I indicated Juliet,"be at home?"

  "Your mom thinks you're spending the night at my house and oddly my mom thinks it's okay that I'm with them.You know she's a little strange.You listen to their songs so much,and you have their lyrics memorized so all you missed was the screaming girls.And we are at their hotel room.Your lucky this is their last stop on tour so they can stay for a few more days."

  "Hotel?Are we sleeping here?How did you guys get me here?"I asked.I want to know all I can about what happened.

  "Yes we are sleeping here in this H-O-T-E-L,"my friend explained.She was clearly tired of my questions."And your brother here,"she jerked her finger toward Niall,"carried you,"

  "He can't be my brother.It's just,"I stated,"a coincidence that...."I drifted off.

  "That you look just like him?That you two act just alike?"Juliet said.

  "It's true,"Niall said,"out of what Juliet has told us,you act as if you could be..."he trailed off.

  "You could be his sister,"Louis said.

  "And we wanna find out,"Harry said,"so we're going to find out.Tomorrow that is."

  "As in...?"I looked from Harry to Louis to Zayn to Liam to Niall to Juliet.

  My friend face-palmed and sighed."Clueless.Typical."she muttered.

  "You know me."I said twirling a lock of hair in my fingers,"I am blond you know."

  "And that's why I hate you sometimes."

  "You know you love me and I'm kidding.I know what you mean."

  "Well it's getting late,"Liam said.

  "Yeah I'm exhausted,"Harry said.

  "And we have a busy day tomorrow,"Niall said.

  The boys were about to walk of when I stopped them."Where are we sleeping?And I can't sleep in these,"I said,motioning to my skinny jeans.

  "Well,I gave up my room alone so you two have to sleep in this room,"Liam started.

  "And I thought about your comfort so I made her,"Niall said,pointing to Juliet,"get something better."

  "Already making up for 12 missing years of brotherhood I see,"I complimented."Well then it's settled.Good night we'll see you guys tomorrow."

  Juliet and I ushered the guys out and I turned to her."Where are the bags and what did you get me?"She pointed to the door at the end of the hall.I ran into the room and pulled shorts and a cami identical in shape to my pajamas at home.The shorts read 'I<3MUSIC' across the back.The cami was incredible soft and fit perfectly.I pulled out a sweatshirt that's over-sized and said 'free hugs' on it.I slipped into it and placed my phone into over-sized pocket.My cookies were placed on the bed side table and I ran out of the room.Somehow Juliet had already changed.I pulled her into a hug,and said,"I love you so much.You know me so well."

  "It was nothing.And thank Niall I was gonna let you sleep in your skinnies for fainting on me.I was totally lost for 5 hours!"

  "I'm sorry,"I said,"just get some sleep."

  I had agreed on sleeping on the couch.However,20 minutes later I was wide awake,and I could hear a faint snoring coming from the bedroom.Groaning,I pulled out my phone and used it as a flashlight.I found the remote and turned on the television.I flipped the channels until I found the late night gossip show.Just as I started listening I saw a picture of Niall carrying a sleeping me outside the arena to the car.

  "Who is this?She's too young to date any of the boys in the famous boy band.She must be a sister or cousin to one.She's clearly Irish and looks every bit adorable as Niall did when he was younger.Who is she and more importantly where did she come from?"

  "Oh shit."I mumbled.There was a knock at the door which I answered.It was Niall.

  "Couldn't sleep?"

  "Nope.You?"

  "No."

  "Well come in.I'm just watching the television."

  Walking into the room,Niall sat down on the couch.He glanced at the t.v. set and looked just as worried as I felt.

  "What's going to happen?"I asked.I slid next to Niall and leaned against his arm.He wrapped his arm around me in a brotherly way.

  "I don't know,just get some sleep."

  "Don't you start babying me,"I sighed,"but fine i'll try."

  Niall mumbled something I couldn't hear and turned the television.As soon as he left the room I fell into a restless sleep.

~*~*~*~

I know it sucks but it will get better

anyone that reads this is amazayn.plz don't hate me cuz i can't write.

plus this probely doesn't have the best grammer sorry!