Chapter 1

Isabella's POV
"Isabella! Levántate! hoy llega tú hermano!" (Isabella! Get up! Your brother's coming today!) Ugh I don't even wanna wake up, why is this woman like this?! "Isa! Si no empieza alistarse ahora vas a ver cuando llego arriba!" (Isa! If you don't start getting ready now, you're gonna see when I get up there!) She shouted up the stairs making me roll out of bed and onto the floor with a loud bang. "Gracias Nena!" (Thank you Nena!)

I get up with the blanket still wrapped around me and walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. Turning the water to skin burning temperatures I sit on the floor still wrapped in my blanket until the bathroom is completely covered in steam. Only then do I put my blanket outside of the bathroom door and begin adding cold water back into the mix.
It's a process. My morning shower ritual.

"Tell me something boy, aren't you tired tryna fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain't it hard keeping' it so hard core? I'm falling. In all the good times I find myself longing, for a change, and in the bad times I fear myself. I'm off the deep end watch as I dive in, I'll never meet the ground, crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us we're far from the sha-"

"Oye! Bella cállate! Entendemos que puedes cantar, claro no tan bonito como yo, pero estamos tratando de hablar y no nos podemos escuchar ni nuestros pensamientos!" (Listen Bella! Shut up! We understand that you can sing, obviously not as good as me, but we're trying to talk to each other and we can't even hear our own thoughts!) I hear banging on the bathroom door.

"Erick? You're home?" I ask to the person at the door. I thought Erick wasn't coming until later. Why did mamá wake me up so late?

"Si. Yo acaba de llegar, y the boys are here, puede alistarse y bajar a conocer los hoy?" (Yeah. I just got here and the boys are here, can you get ready and come downstairs to meet them today?) He asks me with a slight begging tone in his voice.

"Ahh...well...I would, pero tengo que ir a comprar me un café, entonces me alisto y me voy de una ves." (But I've gotta go buy myself a coffee, so As soon as I'm ready im leaving.) I answer back to him. Honestly I just don't want to meet them yet, I'm not ready for more people to hate me and I'm just getting used to the amount of hate I get for just being Erick's sister.

"Des de cuando tomas café?" (Since when do you drink coffee?) He's right, I don't even like coffee. Damn, he's good, but I'm better.

"Des de que te fue la ultima ves, hace case unos siete meses." (Since the last time you left almost seven months ago.) I respond back to him.

"Oh...okay, pues apúrate, los chicos ya quieren conocerte. Ya hacen casi cuatro años que los conozco y tú eres la única de todas nuestras familias que ellos no han conocido." (Well then hurry up, the guys want to meet you already. It's been almost four years since I met them and you're the only one, from all of our families, that they still haven't met.) Jesus. I really gotta figure something out to avoid them all.

"Yeah, okay Ricky! Déjame alistarme y me voy!" (Let me get ready and I'll go!) I call back to him trying to get him off my back as I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself trying to get rid of all the water droplets on my body before I leave the bathroom so I don't freeze. I open the door and walk out of the bathroom heading to my room until I feel a wack on the back of my head sending me foreword a bit.

"Te dije y te sigo diciendo que no me gusta cuando me llamas 'Ricky,' IsaRey" (I've told you and I'll keep telling you that I don't like it when you call me 'Ricky') Erick tells me in a condescending tone with a smirk on his face knowing I hate getting called "IsaRey."

"Mire Brian... no te pasas, porque tú sabes muy bien que yo si no tengo problema con pegarte." (Look Brian... you're pushing it, because you know very well that I have no problem with hitting you.) I say in a warning tone looking at him with a blank face. Causing his face to contort in pain at just the thought of me hitting him.