Chapter 7

(A/N: first things first... if you noticed something different it's because I changed the cover of the book Bc I wasn't really feeling the old one but yeah anywayyyy...
Quick update before y'all start reading this chapter.. so I went to the VEVO live session thingy back in September, on the 14th, where we couldn't use our phones and the boys preformed songs they hadn't released yet that are gonna be on the new Ep, that comes out on Friday, today is Tuesday for me...

Anyway so before the concert they Lowkey almost ran me over in the van...
I was crossing the street with my friend and the van made like a sharp turn in and then started backing up to turn around and I had to run in front of it to not get hit and then I saw Alex. And so I catch up to my friend and I'm like
"Yo, wait... that's Alex.." and she didn't know who that was so she's like "who?"
And so I tell her who Alex is and she's like "so then, do you think they're in there?" And I'm kinda in shock at this point but I'm like
"Yeah, they've gotta be, Im pretty sure." And so she convinced me to stand by the trailer and I'm there with maybe 8 other girls and then this one like 57 year old lady who has pigtails, crazy hair and is wearing a purple tiger striped full body suit and is screaming "NCO" and doesn't know them and keeps asking who each of them are as they step out the van. And so then Richard comes out the van and I'm like "yo, wtf" because I couldn't believe he was actually there, that I was actually seeing him that close. then Chris walked out, then Erick, Zabdiel, and Joel and Im just in shock through it all.

And then the show happens and they preform.

After the show I went out and waited by this barrier with hella other people to see them leave. And, (I know this sounds dumb) but I was so happy because I touched three of their hands 😂 (Richard, Joel, and Zabdiel)
It was crazy tho because after it happened (while it was happening) I still couldn't believe it was real. I'm sad I didn't really get to interact with them like get a picture with them or talk with them. But they've got a busy schedule and I know some people can't even see them in  concert so it'd be selfish of me to be upset about not interacting like normal people, so it's aight. I'll put pictures at the end of this chapter! )

Isabella's POV

It's been about a month since the guys got here. To say nothing has really happened just about sums it up.

   I've been hanging out with the guys when they're not in the studio doing some upcoming album stuff.

   A solid friendship has definitely developed between me and all the boys whether it be through;

A) the late text conversations that we have in our groupchat, which they finally made a group with Erick in it called "CNCO & Isa🤡🥴." Which actually.. I'm not sure if Erick knows that there is another groupchat that he isn't in, but I'm sure as hell not gonna be the one to tell him.
B) The group outings that consist of constant banter, play fights, piggy back rides, Snapchat/Instagram stories, tweets, and the inside jokes we've created.
   Or C) even the nights we stay in just watching movies, fighting over who sits where and who gets what blanket, that always leads to pillow fights or fist fights between Erick and I.

   Today we decided to go to Disney since the boys had a day off and I had nothing better to do. As were all getting ready to go I did my make up as I typically did:

 As were all getting ready to go I did my make up as I typically did: