Chapter 6

Isabella's POV

I was right. Yesterday was interesting. We ended up going to IHOP because Joel and Christopher wanted pancakes and Erick said I wasn't allowed to make them this time, since last time we made them it turned into a big food fight between us two and Thiago.

     We were taking care of him that day because Mamá and Yanelis went to a Romeo concert without me, which I'm still mad about, I mean, Romeo is like the king of Bachata, and they didn't let me go.

   But they regretted the decision of not taking us when they came back to see me and Thiago cleaning the kitchen and Erick asleep on the kitchen floor. Thiago may or may not have gotten a frying pan out at some point and hit Erick with it, after watching Tangled. Which is another reason why Thiago likes me better than Erick.

So the boys and I ended up going to IHOP, not only did Erick make fun of me for getting cupcake pancakes and putting blueberry syrup on them, which he thought was weird. But Christopher basically ordered the entire menu with his hungry hungry hippo ass.

We talked about random stuff while we waited for our food and then somehow we all got into a straw wrapper fight. We were all just blowing them at each other until we ran out of straw wrappers which lead to me grabbing wrappers off the table, turning them into little balls, and throwing them into people's drinks, mostly Erick.. I got like 11 in his cup before he noticed and yelled at Christopher thinking he was the one that had done it. We never resolved who did it because the food had come and we were too caught up in eating to bother with the paper balls that Erick attempted to fish out of his drink before just asking for a new one.

After we finished eating the boys decided they wanted to go shopping. I just wanted to go home because honestly, I prefer to just shop online instead of walking around and hurting my legs and feet, also I don't like trying on clothes. but I was dragged along with them.

It probably wasn't the best Idea considering the amount of times they were stopped inside of the mall to which I would just go into a random store and wait for them so that I wouldn't get yelled at Incase it was a fan that hates me. They would come look for me after and then we'd continue onto different stores until it would happen again and the cycle would continue.

Richard and Joel bought like 8 different outfits each, with Richard buying snapbacks as well. Erick got three outfits and a new jacket. Chris got two outfits and some food from the food court. Zabdi grabbed 3 shirts, a pair of shoes, didn't bother with pants and then we left.

On our way home I noticed the time was about 5:49pm and I was about ready for a nap so I fell asleep in the car assuming that we'd be heading home...
I was wrong...

When I woke up it was becsuse Christopher was shaking me awake since I had fallen asleep on Joel's shoulder. I quietly apologized to which he told me not to worry about it with a smile on his face. I look around and notice the building we were parked in front of. Sky Zone.

    These large man-babies took me to Sky Zone... a trampoline park... 'someone is gonna get hurt for sure' was the first thing I thought as I just starred at them in disbelief, but I followed them in anyway.

Half an hour in and I can say I was completely right. Joel hurt his wrist by falling on it strangely after attempting to copy Richard's flip, which I told him to stop doing because other kids would see him, try to copy him, and get hurt. And I was right, I mean it technically wasn't a kid who copied him and got hurt but regardless.

The management of Sky Zone gave Joel an ice pack to put on his wrist, and he sat out with me on the side of the trampolines just watching the rest of the boys.