Chapter 9

Erick's POV
(A/N: ooh!bet you ain't seen this one coming, did ya!?)

    We just got to our terminal and we're now heading onto another plane to be off to another country.

     It's been 4 months since I've seen my family and now we're heading to Mexico. We're doing promo for our new Ep coming out called "Que Quienes Somos," (A/N: it's been out but like.. I'm doing like months ago ish bc it's easier to do that rather than predict the future...) doing some interviews, and playing paintball with some fans.

     I get to my seat and see that the boys and I got split up but not too bad:

    Zab and Chris are still together. Zabdiel is in the aisle seat and Christopher at the window with a seat in between them that someone is going to take. The row in front of them is Richard, Clara, and Ali.

    Richard is sitting in the aisle and then Ali in the middle, with Clara at window. Across from them, on the other side of the aisle, is where Joel, Alex, and I are.

    Joel got window because he is "artsy" and likes looking at the clouds while he falls asleep listening to music. Alex is in the middle already asleep before this plane has even finished boarding and then I'm in the aisle poking Richard across from me through the gaps of the people boarding, occasionally glancing back at Zabdi to give him a "watch this" look as I annoy Richard.

"Erickkkk!" Joel whines out so that I'll look at him, over a sleeping Alex in between us. I look at him harshly, seeing as he disturbed my annoying of Richard, before asking him what he wanted. "When was the last time you talked to Bella?" He asked me while glancing at his phone.

"Two days ago, why?" I answered him confused as to why it mattered to him.

"I tried calling her 4 times before we started boarding but it went straight to voicemail. And she isn't returning my calls or my texts." He sounded concerned.

"Joel, you've gotta chill, my sister's fine, she's probably asleep right now. No que te debería preocupar..." (Not that you should be worrying about it...) I mumbled the last bit hoping he wouldn't hear, and he didn't. Or if he did he ignored it..

"You're probably right. I'm just overthinking everything. She's probably in bed right now, passed out, still hugging that stitch toy she sleeps with or that huge worm pillow-"

"No es un 'worm' es un 'caterpillar' ella te matará si te escucha hablando mal de su almohada." (It's not a "worm" it's a "caterpillar" she would kill you if she heard you talking bad about her pillow.) Joel sits up in his seat to sass Zabdiel but stops mid word as he looks at him.

"Ya Damn straight."

'There's No way,' I think to myself but judging by Joel's reaction it must be true. I turn to face back at Zabdiel, as does Richard after hearing the same voice.

There she is, my sister, sitting in the seat between Chris and Zabdi but staring back at us with a large smile on her face, holding a plush Oscar the grouch in her lap. 'When did she get that?' I thought to myself.

"¿Porque estás aquí?" (Why are you here?)
"Foreal! And How'd you know what plane to take?"

"Uhhh because you guys have the best team in the world?" Ali said from next to Richard.

"Yeah.." IsaRey started off laughing. "Ali and Clara called me up and told me that you guys were always bored recently and thought y'all could use some motivation, and so they booked me this flight! I just didn't think it would be when you guys were flying too. As soon as I got on and started walking towards my seat I saw curly dyed red hair and a giant blonde so I figured it was you guys. I wasn't positive until I found my seat, which just so happens to be in between my favorite 'Dormilón' and my favorite 'Gato'." As she said that, the two guys on each side of her awed and started fighting over who would hug her first.
"Ow! Chicos! Ya, suelten! ¡Los amo pero me están maltratando!" (Boys! Let go! I love you guys but y'all are hurting me!) They let her go and apologized to which she accepted by turning and giving them both a friendly kiss on the cheek.