Chapter 8

Isabella's POV

It's been about a month but today is the day. The boys are leaving for tour and they're gonna be gone for some months. My life has kinda revolved around them in these past 2 months since I met the lot of them. And, I don't know, I find it kinda hard to imagine life without them now.

We're heading to the airport now so they can catch their flight.

"Stop touching me, Bro! Chris! Move over!"

"I can't move bro!"

"What do you mean?! I see space in the seat next to you!"

   "Oh my God" I groan,having to have dealt with hearing this for the past 15 minutes,
"Joel! Christopher! Stop! Chris, move over and Joel, Jesus Christ, just ignore him, please" I'm fed up with them both at this point.

I don't know how they're older than me and yet I'm the mature one! Even Erick isn't doing all this.

     "Erick, bro. I need you, to GET THE HELL UP OUT MY EAR!" I guess I spoke too soon...

"Erick, get out of Richard's ear and leave him alone! Jesus Christ you're all children!" I yell at Erick and the rest of the boys so that things will move smoother.

"¡Isabella, por favor! ¡Ya, deja de gritar!" (Isabella, please! Stop screaming!) I hear from the very back of the car.

"Excepto por Grandpa Zabdi, el dormilón" (Except for Grandpa Zabdi, the sleepyhead) this causes the guys to all laugh at their bandmate who is, again, asleep in the backseat. And just like that the ride to the airport becomes quieter and less of a challenge to undergo.

We pull up to the airport and I hop out with them. they'd wanted me to go with them as far as I was allowed to and said that we'd only say our goodbyes then, and then someone from their Miami team would drive me back home.

We got through bag check out and now they were going to go through the metal detectors and this is the part I can't go past with them. I force them to stand against the wall and face me so I can take a picture of them like a mother would, her child leaving for prom. I snap the picture after yelling at Joel to stop moving so much, since he was blinking like crazy to annoy me, and put my phone away deciding I would post it after.

I've always credited myself for being a person with very closed off emotions and so no matter how upset I was about them leaving, I kept a smile on my face without any tears in my eyes.

   Christopher was the first to say goodbye, since he was the closest to me, and pulled me into a hug.

"Cuídate preciosa, Im gonna miss you!" (Take care Precious!) Chris said while still hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss you too Gato! Y por favor, Chris, don't drive them too crazy, please?" (And please Chris,) He pulled away slightly to look down at me with a smirk on his face,
"Christopher Bryant! Enserio! ¡No los vuelve locos por favor!" (Seriously! Don't drive them crazy please!)

He pulls me back into his chest while laughing, "Okey, okey, esta bien! I'll be good," (fine! I'll be good,) he tells me pulling away. I just look at him sternly before turning to Zabdiel, who was next to say goodbye, while Chris walked off.

He's over a foot taller than me so I'm barely in Zabdiel's chest when he hugs me and because of this he lifts me up a bit as I hug him back.

"Te voy a extrañar, Nena," (I'm going to miss you, Sweetheart) he says into my hair before loosening his grip and letting my feet hit the ground again.

My Brother's Best Friends || Cvm // Zdj // Jp // Rcजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें