Chapter 3

Isabella's POV
  "Isa!" Erick calls me from down the stairs before I hear him and a stampede of feet making their way upstairs. "IsaRey!!"

  "Bella!" My bedroom door swings open as I hear Joel calling my name.

  "¿Isabel? ¿Estas dormida?" (Are you asleep?) Chris asks me sitting on my bed next to me and poking my back, since I was laying face down, before moving my hair out of my face to poke my cheek as well.

  "Si," (yes,) I answer back with my eyes still closed getting a laugh from the other guys.

  "¿Izzy what are you doing? It's three in the afternoon, have you been sleeping this whole time?" Richard asks me causing me to crack a smile at his use of the name 'Izzy.'

  "Did you just call me Izzy?" I ask him picking up my head and facing the direction I heard his voice from, though my eyes are still closed, instead of answering his question.

  "Oh, uh yeah, everyone just sorta gave you a nickname so I wanted to give you my own," he tells me nervously. "I hope that's okay..." he starts to scratch the back of his neck nervously while looking anywhere but at me. not that I could tell...my eyes were still closed..

  "All good Rich. I like it, I just haven't been called that since I was really little, years before we left Cuba," I respond smiling up at him as I lay my head back down with my eyes still shut.

  "Okay Isa! Ya levántese vamos a ver una película abajo," (get up now, we're gonna go watch a movie downstairs,) Erick jumps on me making Christopher quickly get up from the bed to avoid getting tackled.

  "Ow! Erick! No seas tan agresivo! Quítate! Ya bajo," (Don't be so aggressive! Get off! I'll be down in a minute,) I push him off of me and onto the floor.

  "Okay! Vamos chicos!" (Lets go guys!) Erick crawls off the floor and runs out the room with the other boys trailing behind him.

  "He's insane, Lo juro" (I swear) I mutter to myself that's when I remember what Richard said about it being three in the afternoon. 'Damn I've been asleep for around 3 and a half hours'. I thought to myself and then change my clothes into a black pair of cotton shorts and a large light grey hoodie that's arms go way past my hands so I can make sweater paws. I put on some fuzzy socks after taking my shoes off so my feet aren't against the cold tiles.

I hop down each stair telling myself not to slip and embarrass myself. Finally making it to the bottom of the stairs, safely, I turn my body And begin heading to the living room. When I get there I see the guys sprawled all around the room Richard and Joel on the largest couch while Christopher and Erick squeeze into the other couch and Zabdiel is on the floor in front of Joel and Richard.
I look at them confused as to where I should sit before I get yelled at by Erick.

"Siéntese Isa! I wanna watch the movie!" (Sit down!) Erick yells at me while I'm looking around for a place to sit before deciding to join Zabdiel on the floor pulling my legs up to my chest and pulling my sweatshirt over my legs.

"Hey," I whisper, looking up at him from my spot to his right, not wanting to get yelled at by Erick again.

"Hola Nena," he glances down and whispers back before the movie name presents itself on screen causing me to snap my head towards Erick.

"Erick Brian!" I call out to him accusingly.

"ugh," he groans at me. "What?" Which causes me to give him a look that he immediately understands. "Ohh, no seas tan baby, Isa," (Don't be a baby,) He mocks my displeasure and faces the screen again. Zabdiel notices my weariness and takes the opportunity.