Chapter 10

Christopher's POV

It's been a week and We're still in Mexico. All day we've only been doing interview after interview while Isabella face times "best friend" Yashua or babysits Richard's Newly adopted "baby."
I keep annoying her every chance I get so that she'll give me attention but she'd rather talk to her little boyfriend.

"¿Chri' estas bien, Hermano?" Im snapped out of my thoughts by Richard. (You good, brother)

"Yeah, yeah, claro. Todo bien!" (Of course, all good)

"You sure bro? You were staring pretty hard there?" Joel looks at me, concerned evident on his face.

I observe the way I was sitting and realize I had been glaring harshly in Isabella's direction. Directly at her phone screen, to be exact, where an excited Yashua was preaching about God knows what to her while she just giggled and commented on certain things that he worded wrong.

"Okay Hermano, tal ves te sientes mejor después de que comes," Zabdiel pats my shoulder guiding me towards the door. (Okay Brother, maybe you'll feel better after you eat)

"Vámonos IsaRey," Erick calls out to his sister. (Lets go)

"Where? ¿Va aver comida?" She responds very slowly making her way off the floor, Richard grabs her from under her arms, pulling her up quicker. (Is there gonna be food?)

"Yes, stupid. Now let's go," Richard laughs at her. He grabs her phone out of her hand,

"Hey! What the he-"

He quickly says a goodbye to his brother, hangs up, and tosses the phone through the air, to Zabdiel, who shoved it into his pocket.

"That's my phone! What are you doing." Isabella got annoyed walking straight up to Zabdiel and began poking him in the chest, harshly, with each word. "Either give it back, or I'm gonna mess you up." She threatened him.

"OoOhHh, tengo tanto miedo," (Im so scared,)Zabdiel laughed. She didn't like that one bit and pulled him down by his ear to her level.

"I'll kill you Zabdiel. I'll do it. And I won't give a single fuck about your little fangirls. Ni una mierda. Now give me. My phone." (Not a single shit.) She whispered in a calm anger that reminded me of my mother. I think Zabdiel had flashbacks to the same thing because he began nodding and quickly fumbling to snatch the phone out of his pocket.

"Okay, ya Isa, lo estás asustando," Erick drags her away from Zabdiel. (You're scaring him)

"That's the point. I want my phone." She directs at Erick while her glare remained on the tall blond watching her with nervous eyes.

"Okay pues, Zabdiel, dámelo," (Okay well then, Zabdiel, give it to me) he reached his hand out towards Zabdiel. Wanting the glares of the short but frightening girl off of him zabdiel practically glued the phone to Erick's open palm. Isabella's face lights up and she begins thanking her brother,

"Gracias Eri-" (Thank you Eri-)

"No," Erick slips the phone into his own pocket. "Vas a hablar con nosotros y compartir con nosotros. ya no más teléfono por lo resto de hoy." Isabella opens her mouth to complain but just snaps it shut, knowing her little brother isn't going to change his mind. (You're gonna talk to us and spend time with us. No more phone for the rest of today.)

"Okay," she sighs, hanging her head. "Entiendo, pero me lo devuelves hoy en la noche, si?" Erick nods agreeing and we all begin heading out the door. (I understand, but you'll give it back to me tonight, right?)