Chapter 2

Isabella's POV
   I walk towards the living room, where I know they're all waiting, ready to just hide my face and run away. As I walk in I keep my head down just staring at the ground, not that it's not that far from my head normally, I am only 5'2"

  "Guys, esta es mi hermanita, Isabella," (This is my little sister, Isabella,) Erick introduces me to them.

  "Oye, 'Hermanita?' ¿Estás loco o que? I'm older than you Erick" (Hold up, 'little sister?' Are you crazy or what?) I snap my head up at him and cross my arms giving him all the attitude. I hear the guys snickering at what I said to Erick.

  "Isaaa..." Erick whines, "I know! Pero ellos no sabían eso." (But they didn't know that.)

  "Ya, no seas tan dramático, eres un cantante no un actor de novela como William Levy, Ricky." (Stop, don't be so dramatic, you're a singer not a soap opera actor like William Levy,) Le consejo a mi hermanito. (I advise to my little brother)

  "Yeah....'Ricky,'" one of the boys start laughing, one with a nose ring and a hat on, "no seas tan dramático." (Don't be so dramatic.) That's when I lift my head waiting for another to join in.

  "¿Erick, no siendo dramático? Imposible. El es el Drama Queen del grupo." (Erick not being dramatic? Impossible. He is the Drama Queen of the group.) Another one with longish hair and yellow sunglasses on says. Christopher? I believe? If I can remember who Erick posts pictures with on Instagram all the time.

  Erick regains his composure and goes back to introducing me "Okay guys, esta es mi hermana mayor," (this is my older sister,) he pauses looking at me for approval, until I nod at him. "Isabella. Isa, estos son 'Los Chicos'. El," (Isa, these are "the boys". He,) he says pointing to the guy with darker skin and a permanent smirk on his face." Es Richard. El," (Is Richard. He,) he points to the guy with the sunglasses and longish sweeping hair from before. "Es Christopher," (Is Christopher,) I smile slightly at the fact that I was able to get at least one of their names right, I hope no one noticed my smile because they might interpret that wrong. "El," (He,) he says pointing at the the guy with curly hair under his hat. "Es Joel. El," (Is Joel. He,) he points to the last guy with bleached blonde hair, " se llama Zabdiel." (Is named Zabdiel.) I begin to count the syllables on my fingers to make sure I don't make a joke of myself by messing up his name. "Y de último," (and lastly,)
"I swear to God if he does what I think he's gonna do I'm gonna hit him upside the head." I mumble to myself as I hear the other boys start to groan. "El más guapo y el mejor cantante," (the handsomest and best singer,) this gets a rise out of the other guys where they all start to jump in with 'woah woah' and 'relax relax' but this only feeds Erick to go on and so he does, "el menor pero el mas popular con las mujeres... soy yo! Erick!" (The youngest but the most popular with the ladies... it's me! Erick!) He did it. I'm hitting him.
  I start walking over to him when he grabs the back of his head in pain and slightly contorts his body. "Aye! No seas tan abusivo" (Don't be so abusive,) he complains to the tall blonde that I assume smacked him over the head. the blonde looks at me and gives me a thumbs up with a killer smile knowing I was gonna hit Erick. Zab-di-el, Damn, I really gotta remember that.

    "Mejor yo que tu hermana, no?" (Better it be me than your sister, no?) Zabdiel responds with a shrug which makes Erick look back at him for a while then just nod in agreement muttering

"tienes razón, Zabdi." (You've got a point,) Zabdi, that might be easier, wait what at the others' names again?

  I look around at the other guys trying to remember their names, Christopher has on the sunglasses indoors, Richard is the darker one with the permi-smirk, and Rizos (curls) is... aye por Dios.. was it Jole? Or Jo-el? I gotta get better at remembering things! man. I sigh. A bit too loud apparently because it causes Jole? To look at me concerned from where he's standing to the right of me.