Chapter 5

Isabella
————
I woke up the next morning in my bed, which I didn't recall walking to. I assume I fell asleep at some point during the movie last night and someone carried me to my room.

I get out of bed and look at myself in the mirror my mascara was all around my eyes like a panda so I just took all my make up off and decided I'd do it all later if I went out. I tie my hair into a messy bun and just keep on the oversized sweatshirt and shorts. Then I picked up the fuzzy socks, that I must've kicked off in my sleep like I always do, off the floor- Before I walk out the room knowing my mom is downstairs making food.

Trudging my way down the stairs I finally reach the bottom where I make my way to the kitchen expecting my mom to be on the stove making food, only she isn't. I walk towards the stove where a piece of paper lay folded nicely with Erick and My name on it.

"Me fui con tu hermana y Thiago a un parque de diversiones de niños. No se a que hora regreso. Los amo ❤️
Besitos que Dios los bendiga
-Mamá" (I left with your sister and Thiago to an amusement park for kids. I don't know what time I'll be back. I love you guys ❤️ kisses God bless you both -Mom)

This woman really dipped! And they didn't take me with them! They know I love the chicken fingers and fries, funnel cake, and dippin' dots, from any amusement park! At least they didn't take Erick, I'd probably drop kick him if he got to go instead of me.

'Well, time to bother Erick!' I think to myself before beginning to ascend the stairs.

I head for his room which is to the right of mine, against the wall of the hall

    I know how much he hates when I don't knock and just walk into his room. So I decided to do just that.

     "Erickkk!" I open the door and walk in to find Erick still asleep under his blanket with Richard awake, on his phone, at his feet and Joel is on the sofa couch, that Erick has in his room, also on his phone. I give Richard a look and he gets up to not get tackled by me, I jump onto the bed on top of Erick to get his attention.
      "Erickkk!" I whisper harshly into his ear. Erick groans as I receive a smack to the face and a kick to the shin through the blanket.

      "¿Que quieres Isa? Déjame dormir!" (What do you want Isa? Let me sleep!) Erick manages to kick me off of him and onto the floor but that doesn't stop me from jumping onto him again causing the two in the room to laugh.     
    "Oof! IsaRey! Stop! Leave me alone!" He pushes me onto the ground again and pulls the blanket over his head.

   I look towards the other two in the room and shrug my shoulders at them before deciding to mess with Erick again. "Ugh fine!" I say to him and stomp towards the door finally slam it shut so he'll think I left. Then, being me, I look at Joel and Richard, who are sitting on the couch, send them a wicked smile before I run and jump onto Erick again. "Levántate Erick! Por favor!! I'm bored!" (Get up Erick! Please!) He shoots up into a sitting position, causing me to fly to the floor, for the third time, and takes the blanket off his face.