"For the hangover."

***⚠️possible trigger warning⚠️***

He smells like a mixture of alcohol, garbage, and cigarette smoke.

A smell so vile that normally, I would've thrown up as soon as he approached, but my senses aren't in order and my mind is everywhere.

On why I decided to come out here.

On why I snapped off to my mother.

On this mans filthy hands, making their way across every inch of me.

His hand grips hard on my hip, and he puts his head in the crook of my neck, leaving behind wet, sloppy kisses where they shouldn't be left.

His hands go down to my backside, and he gives me a firm squeeze, making the tears drop even faster. He keeps rubbing and groping, not caring about the small whimpers that seep through my trembling lips.

"I bet you're tight, little one." He bites my earlobe after his vulgar words, and with one hand, reaches up to grasp my breast tightly in his palm. I hiss in pain as he groans in satisfaction.

I want to hurt him; force him off of me. But I can't move. I can't even breathe. He reaches to my shoulders and yanks the jacket off of my body, not bothering to contain his urgency.

Just as his hands reach for the button on my jeans, my mind becomes present in the situation.

I will not let this man steal my innocence. He can't just do this to me. I haven't done anything to deserve it; no one has.

When he pops the button, I veer my head back into his chin, causing him to cry out in pain.

He reaches blindly in the air, his hand searching for me.

"You bitch!" He roars, lunging in my general direction. I start running in the direction of the loud music, praying that he doesn't chase after me.

My prayers aren't answered. He snags my arm, and yanks me back so hard that my shoulder pops.

"You think you're real slick, huh? You're going to pay for that, slut." He growls in my ear, and throw me to the ground. My arms grind against the concrete, causing blood to leak out of the scrapes.

He makes his way on top of me, straddling my waist and pinning my hands to the cold, hard ground.

As my last resort, I scream so loud that my throat feels like it's on fire and bleeding.

A loud smack resonates through the nearly silent night air, the music from the club playing as the only background noise, and my head snaps to the side from the impact of his blow.

"I like feisty ones. But no one can hear you. Now, shut up and enj-" He doesn't finish his sentence as he's violently pulled off of me.

My eyes zone in on the figures before me, but it's too dark to see details.

I can hear punches being thrown and grunts of pain, but nothing is louder than the beating of my heart and strangled breaths.

All too soon, the barreling sounds cease, and the victor is making his way towards me.

I crawl back immediately, terrified that it'll be the man who's hands are going to be forever present in my memory.

"L-leave me alone!" I choke out, as he gets closer and closer.

He slows in his steps, but continues coming towards me, looking like a predator ready to pounce.

My back hits the alley wall, and I realize that I can't escape him. I scream loudly, my voice cracking from the loudness of it, until a hand clamps over my gaping lips.