"Truth or dare, pal?"

*** Steamy content warning ***

I force myself to leave my room when the party is in full swing, having changed into leggings and a nice flowy tank top. It's white, which may end up being a bad decision now that I think about it. However, the top of it is lacy, and I'm wearing an elephant choker around my neck. That's as dressed up as I'm going to get. I lock the door on my way out, not wanting anyone to come in and do god knows what.

Nick and I parted ways two hour earlier, him helping the boys set up for the party and me studying on my bed. What's new?

I weave my way through the dancing teenagers and college students, cringing as the smell of alcohol fills my senses. I already regret leaving my room. I walk into the kitchen, gladly seeing all of the boys. Although Jamon is attached to a blonde that looks like she's going to swallow his whole face. There are several people in the kitchen I don't know, but it's obvious that they're friends with Zayn.

"Hey, Princess! I'm so glad you could join us," Nick says happily as he wraps one arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his side. He's obviously tipsy, but the action gives me butterflies anyway.

"Is this the hottie you were telling us about man?" One of Zayn's friends say, patting him on the back and looking me over with appraising eyes. It makes my skin crawl and I get the urge to hide behind Nick.

"Looks like she's taken though man. Isn't that right angel?" His other friend says and I cross my arms over my chest. Why are they talking about me like that? And why is Zayn letting them? I feel Nick's arm tighten around me and I know he's about to tell all of them off. Which will likely lead to a fight and blood and things being broken.

"I'm fine Nick, don't worry about me. Just drop it please," I whisper in his ear, feeling him calm down instantly. I smile and lean my head against his shoulder as his thumb rubs soothing circles on my arm.

"Who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Zayn asks, and several people agree to play. Nick and I reluctantly follow along, and soon there's a group of us gathered in the living room. Of course all of the boys are playing, and there are about ten extra people who I have never met. They must be more of Zayn's 'friends'. Although from what I've seen of his so called friends so far. . . I'm not very fond of them.

Nick sits down on the reclining chair, and before I can seat myself on the arm, he yanks me down on his lap. I gasp and try to get up, but he holds me on him with a smirk.

"Let me go you giraffe!" I try to sound mad, but I can't help but laugh when he pouts. I lean in and plant a short kiss on his lips just as someone clears their throat. Nick and I get situated, and I manage to sit comfortably in his lap.

Zayn brings in a few bottles of alcohol and I automatically get anxious around it. Either I don't drink and get picked on for the rest of the night, or I suck it up and do it anyway. Zayn starts talking, thankfully cutting off my thoughts.

"Okay, listen up! You all know how to play this game. But if you don't want to answer a truth, you have to take a shot. If you skip a dare, you have to take three." Zayn smirks and puts the bottles on the coffee table. I gulp anxiously as the game begins. Of course, the common dares come up and people start stripping and making out like animals.

One of Zayn's friends, whose name is Chase, calls on Nick, and he picks truth instantly. I can finally let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding. I knew if he picked dare he would end up with his tongue down someone's throat. Either that or he'd get drunk. . . and end up with his tongue down someone's throat.

"Is it true that your girl is a good lay? We've heard a lot about her," Chase says and licks his lips in a disgusting manner. It gives me chills and a strong urge to release all the contents of my stomach.