"You're such a buzzkill!"

My alarm wakes me up at six thirty because, unfortunately, school still exists. I reach my hand out blindly, feeling for it until I hit the button that turns off the incessant beeping.

I get out of bed as ungracefully as humanly possible, yawning as I do so. I don't understand how I'll be able to sleep next to a man every night in the future. I definitely do not look attractive in the morning. I shuffle my feet to the bathroom and take a quick shower, making sure I wash my hair really well.

"Today is going to be a good day," I say to myself in the mirror.

Yeah, your eyebags say otherwise...

I roll my eyes at my thoughts and start to dry my hair. I hear a knock on my door, and I panic as I'm only in a towel. I can't just ignore him, it'll be fine. I'm not actually naked.

Taking a deep breath, I open the door to see Zayn in only a pair of sweatpants. They hang dangerously low on his hips, and his defined V-line is on perfect display.

"You look good too, babe," Zayn smirks at me and I snap my eyes to the floor in absolute embarrassment.

"I-I'm so sorry. I r-really didn't mean to stare. I just, uh... sorry," I stutter, my thoughts a total mess because he caught me gawking at him. j

"Don't be, I enjoyed seeing that look in your eyes. I rarely see it," he says to me, biting his lip. He leans his arm on the doorway, making his muscles bulge. Jesus, I need to control my hormones and stop drooling.

"What look would that be?" I breathily say, gripping my towel tighter over my chest, which only makes his eyes follow the action. Darn it, he is so attractive when he's looking at me like that.

"Desire...," he steps closer to me, and I crane my neck up to look him in the eyes. "I don't think I've ever seen such lust in those pretty little eyes of yours. It's sexy as hell," he nearly growls, and grips my waist. I gasp as he pulls me closer to him and trails his lips over my neck. He squeezes my hips, and trails his plump lips over my collarbone and the hollow of my neck. I want so badly for him to kiss me, but he doesn't. He lightly drags his lips over my skin, teasing me with his warm breath and the slight touch of his lips against me.

"Zayn," I whine at him, wanting to feel his lips on my skin.

"Sorry baby girl," he whispers in my ear, eliciting a whimper from me out of frustration. "You'll just have to wait."

He steps away from me, leaving my room as if he didn't just massively turn me on. My eyes widen in disbelief, and I glare at his back when I see that he's laughing. I huff and harshly shut my door.

I angrily get dressed, throwing on some skinny jeans and a tank top with a flannel shirt. I apply some mascara and lip gloss, and then grab my backpack and phone.

"Done pouting babe?" He asks me as I come out of my room.

"I will pour that coffee over your head," I threaten him, pointing to the cup in his hand. He chuckles and shakes his head at me. "Why are you up so early anyway? You don't have to go to school," I ask him, pouring a cup of coffee for myself. It's a little strong for my taste, but nothing that can't be fixed with a little bit of sugar and creamer.

"I still have to work babe. My college classes don't start until two though." He drinks his coffee, and I can't help but to watch as his tongue swipes out to lick his top lip. What is he doing to me? I need to get away from him for a little while, he is messing with my head way too much.

"Okay, and what's up with you calling me babe?" I ask, although I don't mind it. I blush every time at the pet name.

"It suits you, and I like the way your cute little cheeks turn as red as an apple," he smiles teasingly at me. I roll my eyes at him with a smile of my own. "You ready to go?"