"As you wish Your Highness."

Nick manages to push his way into the massive kitchen, and I slump against the counter in relief.

It's still really crowded, but at least I'm not bumping against random, sweaty bodies.

"Do you want a drink?" Nick asks, as he examines all the alcohol that is lined up on the counter.

"I've only ever had a Sex on the Beach, so I wouldn't know what to get." I admit, slightly shy for a reason I can't decipher.

"I'll make you cherry vodka then. You'll love it."

I observe his hands as he makes the drink with expert skill.

In minutes, the drink is nestled in between my palms, the cherry scent mixed with vodka making a sweet burn in my nostrils.

"Are you going to try it?" Nick looks expectant, awaiting my reaction.

I slowly lift the cup to my lips, and take in a small sip. It burns going down my throat, but the taste of cherry soon replaces the pain.

It's delicious, actually.

I take a bigger sip this time, and Nick laughs as my face scrunches up from the vodka.

"It's good. Really good. Thank you, Nick."

He just nods his reply, and starts making his own drink with sure, steady movements.

"Hey doll face, haven't seen you around before." Someone voices from behind me, and I jump back in surprise.

Steadying myself, I look up to see a really cute guy.

He has sandy blonde hair, and chocolate brown eyes. He's about five inches taller than me, and his shirt is slightly unbuttoned, revealing his muscular chest.

He's definitely more than cute. And he's talking to me.

"H-hey. This is actually my first party, so..."

He sidles up beside me and leans next to me on the counter, our arms touching.

"Well, I'm glad you decided to come to mine. Want a tour?" His voice is as smooth as velvet, and he has an adorable smile on his face.

I don't really know what's happening here, but I nod my head anyway.

"No. She does not want a tour." Nick steps in front of us, arms crossed and eyes glaring.

"The lady just said yes, Nick." The boy spits his name and grabs my arm, leading me toward the dance floor.

I can hear Nick yell out to me, but the boy's grip doesn't let up. We get thrown into the crowd and he grabs my hips, connecting my back to his front rather roughly.

A weird, nervous feeling hides in my chest, and I really want to get away from this stranger's grasp.

"Let's dance baby." He whispers in my ear, biting softly on my flesh. I want to push him away, but he holds my arms with a tight, slightly painful grip.

"A-actually, I need to go back to my friend." The catch in my throat clearly shows my uneasiness, but he doesn't care.

"Nick? Why are you even with him?" His hold tightens when he growls Nick's name, and he pushes himself against my backside.

Only then do I feel his bulge, and I violently shudder in disgust. This guy is a pig, just like that guy in the alley. I want to scream and kick him, but I can't move. I'm trapped, once again. Only this time, there are people surrounding us.

But no one seems to notice, and if they do; they don't care.

"I can fuck you better than he can. He probably can't even get you off baby. I would ravish every inch-"