"Yeah... a sexy lady."

Zayn grabs my hand and leads me back to the couch, telling me I shouldn't try to reason with Nick when he's drunk because it's just pointless.

Alex sits on my other side, smiling like a little boy on Christmas, and Jamon is just sitting on the arm, looking awkward as can be. I don't blame him though, that was a weird occurrence. But I can't stop thinking about how he called me his girl. Butterflies are fluttering in my stomach and I know I shouldn't feel giddy, but I do.

I think I actually like Nick. Only a little bit though, like a school girl crush.

"You gotta give him a break Zayn, stop being so hard on the guy. You know his history, especially with his family and everything... just lay off from now on," Jamon advises.

That peaked my interest; what about Nick's history? And speaking of his family, I'm totally clueless in that department. He lives alone and he's in high school, which is an automatic red flag. I just didn't have the heart to ask him where they are or why he doesn't live with them. I've wanted to bring it up several times, like when we were at the diner and at the spring. Sometimes he zones out and a look of nostalgia and sadness crosses his features, and all I want to do is make him smile again and fix whatever is troubling him.

I know family problems, I have lived through them my whole life which is why I never bring it up to him. It's not something you like to talk about if your family life is sucky.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Naddy?" Alex says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I reply, looking at his smile and I try to wipe Nick from my mind, he's been occupying too much of it lately.

"I said you should sit on my lap, so that there's room for all of us to sit on this fine couch here," he says, patting his lap with a grin.

"I don't think so...," I say, screeching as I'm lifted out of my seat and placed on Zayn's lap. "Zayn! Let me go right this second!" I demand him, trying to scramble out of his reach, but to no avail due to his strong grip.

"You're mine now baby doll, no escaping now," he whispers in my ear, his voice sending chills down my spine. I ignore it.

"Hey, you stole her from me. My lap was supposed to be her throne. Jackass," Alex pouts, crossing his arms and sinking back into the couch. We all laugh at him, me slightly uncomfortable because Zayn still has me trapped on his lap. My cheeks flush and I once again try to wiggle out of his grip, but he just grips my waist tighter and holds me down so I stop moving. Jerk.

"You keep it up and I'll make you breathless. You couldn't survive such an intense tickling session." He winks at me and then turns on the TV.

"Woah, sounds a little too sexual there buddy," Jamon points out, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"What are we gonna watch milady?" He says, smiling down at me with a cheesy British accent, ignoring Jamon's comment.

"Hmmm..," I hum, tapping my chin in thought. "I wanna watch you move your butt somewhere else," I say with a grin.

"No can do sweet cheeks. We're watching Shrek, by the way." I roll my eyes at him and lay my head back on his chest. He's actually really warm and comfortable to lay on. Like a pillow!

I snuggle further into his chest and he wraps his arms around me, settling himself before playing the movie.

"I happen to love Shrek, and Fiona is a total baddie. She's a milf too," Alex says, looking absolutely serious.

I throw a pillow at him. "You're such a perv Alex. Fiona is a lady."

"Yeah... a sexy lady."

Zayn chuckles and I can't help but smile. He's actually adorable. All of these guys are. At first my eyes were on Jamon, but something about him is off. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but something isn't right with him. Alex is just too cute to actually have a crush on. He's like the baby of the group, even though he is very attractive. Zayn is so sweet to me, all the time. He's flirty and kind, and his smile gives me butterflies. But there's something between him and Nick. There's always tension between them, and they're the only ones that ever argue. It's not my business to dig into their history though.