Epilogue

Grace walked around the kitchen, trying to set a perfect table for breakfast for her family. She had already woken them up early, they had to leave early to get to Garden Lodge for Freddie's birthday party.

"Breakfast's ready!", she yelled and then heard the loud steps coming fast through the stairs. She rolled her eyes when she saw her husband making a race against their children, but nonetheless, smiled at it.

"Yeah, suck that Mike!", she heard her second child, Charles say as she turned around to glare at him. "Sorry, mum"

Life has been eventful for Grace Warrington ever since she met Roger Taylor. After five years being Queen's manager - she left her position on Jim Beach's hands as she became pregnant for the second time, so she dedicated herself to her family. By 1982, Grace and Roger had their first child named Michael. The next year, the year she left her job, Charles was born. The following year, Timothy was born and in 1986, the only girl, Melissa was born.

They had a nice house in Surrey, where Roger had bought a mansion back in 1979 - hoping to make his own family someday. But it wasn't until 1983, when they got married, that Grace moved in with him. Until now, they live there with their four children.

"Mummy, have you seen my doll?", Melissa, who was lovingly nicknamed as Missy, asked Grace while taking her thumb out of her mouth for a little while. The five year old girl, blonde and with big blue eyes was the prettiest thing Grace has ever seen, after her other three children.

"Which one, baby?", she asked lovingly.

"The one uncle Fred got for me", Missy replied as Grace wiped her hands with a cloth, thinking hard about the doll Freddie had given the little girl on her third birthday, a year ago. The doll becoming Missy's favourite.

"Did you ask daddy?"

Missy shook her head, running to her father as he was serving some cereal in the seven year old Timmy's bowl. Grace looked the scene of her children and husband with heart shaped eyes and she saw how the only one resembling her was Michael, the only one being brunette with blue eyes as Charlie was the exact replica of his father and Timmy was blonde with brown eyes. They were all perfect in her eyes.

"Mummy, do we have some bacon?"

"Oh, oh, I want some too!"

Grace smiled widely. "Coming up!", she said while carrying the pan with her to serve some bacon to her oldest boys.

"You didn't said good morning to me", Roger said with a pout as he puckered his lips up to receive a kiss from his wife.

"Yuck!", all the kids said in unison as the couple laughed.

After a peaceful morning, they finally had to get to London for Freddie's 44th Birthday. His husband, Jim Hutton, and his closest friends were organizing it. Grace was happy to see them after a while, they hadn't seen each other after a while. They were busy in Montreux recording some songs for their upcoming album.

Grace knew Freddie was sick. She got to know about it after she developed breast cancer a few years ago and she broke down in tears and told him about it. Missy was only a few months old when this happened and in a way to thank her confidence in him, Freddie told her about his own sickness.

It's not something they talk about, nowadays. Grace got successfully cured after treatment and she got to move on with her life. Even though it broke her heart that Freddie didn't had the same luck as hers, she knew that all that she could do was to share happy moments with him.

To not think about it, Roger and Grace put on their best smiles and entered Garden Lodge with their four children. The first thing the Taylor children did was greeting their uncle Freddie with kisses on his cheeks and hugs. Freddie was more than delighted to see them around and his eyes shone when he saw the innocence in them, the way they loved him and how they were so pure.