2

Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading everyone, this is my first Yaoi story and fan fiction, it has taken me a lot of courage to write since the expectations has a different level between writing your own story to this one.

I do hope you all like it, everyone are welcome to share their thoughts.

Happy reading!

***

Hover car ride was smooth, Iason looks on the view of the old town of Regina it was lovely they weren't in the town proper itself but you could feel the old spirit, they needed to fly for five hours to the airport which was five cities far from Regina and then to travel by hover car for another hour just to go here, he will talk to Timothy to build a faster means of transportation.

Then out the blue, he made the driver stop upon seeing a chance in a lifetime after more than 200 years his eyes might be seeing things, Orphe's hover car did the same thing upon seeing the other blondie did.

Iason step out seing the lush greens and it is a rare sight in the planet it is barren itself likewise Timothy have acquired technology to make Regina a lush green he have good fundings unlike hundreds of years ago that Regina was struggling too far from Tanagura to be aided, he should have been at least an amethyst or ruby for his abilities Jupiter may have made a mistake making him an onyx or likewise she intended to do so. other than Eos garden and Guardian this was very huge he could also see from far trees upon trees maybe it is the Luthier's tree farm. What's more rarer is seeing a creature.

Black Hair

A man with shoulder length hair tied neatly facing the cliff playing a deep sounded instrument called the cello, it was calming and warm, as warm as the sunray. He played so good that Iason doesn't want to ruin it by approaching him, he might look back and get scared

"Iason I thought I was seeing things his hair is definitely as black as your old pet, how long was it?"

"Two hundred thirty years, and we chance upon one in a trillion chances of seeing someone like him in flesh at Amoi." Iason said and Orphe nodded

"Indeed, Raoul mouth would water if he had seen this" continued "Lets go, Timothy is waiting" he nodded and they continue their journey

Iason and Orphe was now at Regina, the place very much different indeed, unlike the other cities in Amoi. The naturalist may find this more appealing and can sustain in some degree of morals they which said humane

"Timothy did make this place very cozy" Oprhe said "the air is even fresher, maybe the large greenery was the reason."

"Indeed, Earth is full of vegetation and cooler than Amoi, the temperature here is almost identical" continues "The population of retirees here are more than triple than anywhere else in Amoi" Iason said as they could see old people passing by, it has a certain degree of peace.

"This place is better off far in Midas, imagine seeing a sea of old people in the red district? Gideon will likewise get mad it may turn off young tourist."

"I would like to laugh at that thought" as Timothy came and bow "it is the main point why Regina is far from Midas."

"Jupiter indeed have point, where is the shop?" Orphe said

"We just need to walk a little from here" he said "the place is really nice, just few blocks and few minutes were there"

"Why not we use hover cars?" Iason said