7

"That's it!" Riki said as he look at Iason "get out!"

"You've just accepted me to your home" Iason smiled and admiring his pet's taste on finery inside the room.

"But not at my own room!" Riki hissed

"Why are you so scared? This is the biggest room in your house" He put down his book "come here"

"Quit bossing around this is my house!"

"But I have Amoi in my palms" he then grabs Riki's hand making him slip and sit on the Blondie's lap, Riki was about to stand up when he was stopped by the blondie and caresses his hair "your hair is more softer now" sniffs, he could feel Riki's heart beating so fast it was so scared of him "Relax" as he kissed the later's nape making the man gasping, raising his neck higher, then Iason kissed below the jawline. Marking the man that will never again leave his sight, he have ordered some of his men to station and look after Riki. like he did on Eos, this time he wants to penetrate his house and work, but somehow they couldn't get in that easy none wanted to be paid and spy  at him, he has a very loyal people.

"I would advise Timothy to hasten the Elites Villa construction!" Since elites keep on coming the town council decided to create a place for Elites at Regina, to be able to cater their needs, it will be the biggest project the town aside from the spaceport being constructed after they have made the Regis Dam and the toxic treatment facility. It will also follow the theme of the town, will have it's own airport and will only take ten minutes to reach the town proper. For the time being it will be addressed as the Elites Villa there is no official name yet.

"But I will still stay here" kissing Riki's nape making the one shiver "or you should stay at my unit" Iason said as his hands crawling on Riki's body and manages to go under it's shirt and touching the man's abdomen then it trail below, the Elites Villa will be accepting pets as residence but they aren't allowed to set foot outside the villa property, provision only allow them be there when the masters are with them, Timothy was brought off the edge when he and the town council put the regulations, they also asked the naturalist to understand the situation and they have agreed in context only those who have residence at the villa could bring pets, stricter penalties for elites and monitoring will be imposed to those who will not follow rules.

"Never!" Riki became breathless, Timothy begged Iason to stop torturing Riki about his old pet status, but he couldn't help it, it's worth torturing him with the expressions he's giving.

"I prefer your place then." whispered "you still have it don't you. Why not stop this nonsense and go back with me at Eos? I would allow you to go here for vacation with me."

"Stop!" Riki angered "I am fed up with you!" Manages to escape with the blondie's grasp "I will never be your pet ever again!"

"Riki" smiled "I really missed this"

The other frowned "I always beg you look for me but you never came." Iason look at him "after all this years you came back destroying my life all over again"

"Help me!" Riki was so dizzy Harold put him to a machine that makes him float and then he painfully hit the surface, he was already bleeding from his nose, mouth and ears, he was literally crying blood, not to mention he was peeling Riki's skin from time to time, he pealed him nearly 50% he could only guess he was doing this to him  for the last weeks.

"Do you like it?" The Blondie said and used an laser scapel and cuts a skin in his arm

"AHHH! IASON HELP ME!" He was crying and in great pain

"You hated him now your seeking him in times of pain? Such a low life" Smiled "you deserve this" and then he put a rod inside Riki's mouth by force and activates it