8

200 years ago

"Good, now lick it more"

Riki was crying hard he couldn't even face himself in the mirror he was stripped down by his own tan skin muscles, fat and other tissues are now expose, he was in great pain...

Even his soul was stripped out from the last dignity he was holdin, licking his plate empty kneeling down in front of the other blondie "look at that your such a good boy, look at me" he was scared the last time he looked at him in the eye he stripped his hair with so much pain. Harold is a demon, he have learned it the way others did. He felt something cold that made him winced in pain and cry but it was not good the salt from the tears, hurts him. "Why won't you look?" Riki tensed "answer me or you will eat rats turd"

"A-fraid" he said as he was having difficulty of talking

"Do know what? I have lost my assistant, I needed another hand" Riki almost look at him but he stop himself, what is this blondie plotting "I needed some brains I think, you could lend me a hand" with that he pressed Riki's shoulder

And Riki cried harder he knew what was coming he always do this to his victims tormenting and abusing them and then he will condition their minds,

That there would be no more pain....

No more to be toyed..

But in return, the tormented needs to be the tormentor, it was a cycle he have seen it, and when the time comes and he gets bored on you, can't give he desire he lust. You'll be doomed making it more painful, and you will just likely end your life.

In all his strength he answered him "No!"

"Riki?! Is that you?" The voice were so shock hearing it from the thing he have become, He heard a voice and he was frightened as the hologram form a view.

"Harold I beg you! Not them! Use me more please don't hurt them." Riki pleaded

"Then follow my orders"

Present

"Riki!" Iason look at the side where the voice came from it was a woman who looks like in her early thirties. The horse run was fun for the blondies but was cut off early and to be resumed tomorrow, when Riki fainted and they were now at his shop, Riki was well now and doing his thing, Raoul quoted to Iason that Riki was somehow have a lower immune system than the times in Eos.

Aisha and the other blondies look at her "she's pretty" Gideon whisper to Raoul nodded, she has beautiful white straight hair, pink lips, white teeth and a lovely green eyes.

"Eugene" he said and stop cleaning his cello "it's been a while, what brings you here?"

"Who is she?"

"Iason she is Eugene my former worker, she now resides in Doria"

"It's at the west border" he remembered the onyx there didn't want to answer anything, the town was the biggest water consumer of Regina, it has the same as midas but not as grand, the town was the one holding the biggest pet population at the region, half are from the former Eos pets.

"I am lord Gerald Vine's pet" she said

"Your a pet?" Raoul was shock isn't the woman too old "how old are you?" He ask again

"One hundred and twenty years old" Aisha look at Gideon, Gerald was known to hate repurchasing pets and will keep them in a very long period, in his system raises eyebrows, and no one wanted to mate it to the new pets, but Eugene never came to Eos, it seems it's true seeing his pet but hiding Eugene from them and taking another pet raises red flags, somehow being that old and hidden means she meant a lot to the Onyx since he would spend a sum of money to retain her youth.