14 In the Past 2

"Iason" Riki murmured in his breath and hide to the sea of people, this is the second time he have saw him after decades in the red district the same place he always go in his free time while waiting for their flight. Bart and Cass couldn't come with the deliveries anymore, so he was left in charge.

"Why not go and talk to lord Mink?" Pier said

"Pier I can't" saddened

"Is it because of me and the rest of us? You have given us freedom, it's alright if you think of your own happiness" Pier said

"No I can't he might not want me back" look at Pier who was Daryl's clone, at first he was annoyed as the man follow him and serve him like a personal servant, then one day Riki came so wouldn't and Pier cried asking for forgiveness and telling him everything, and he look at his watch "let's go"

***

"Bart please don't leave us" Riki crying

"Riki this is life, I give my all to you, remember this continue your fight, take everyone, look at you, your not the same scared wounded boy I found, your now a gentleman."

"Riki, normal people come and go." Rubs his back "I know how you feel, I have been in this situation many times." Smile at him "let his body rest, his soul will forever be alive.

It was painful for Riki slowly each of the people who have care for him and to the rest of them left us, it was painful, much painful not only Bart left also Cass, now his alone, the MOH started to find out those have non human features in their bodies die easily some of them like Riki don't age, some age fast or normal. They are devastated yet can't do anything.

"Your crazy making your own grave on your own farm!" Gerald hissed and Timothy look so sad

"Do you want to die?" Timothy asked

"Even if I wanted I can't easily" saddened

Now they all look at the cemetery exclusively for MOH and it was lush green in the heart of the tree farm that he have work hard for. If only Bart was alive he will be happy to see the end results. Bart and Cass was both cremated and thier ashes was thrown to the Regis lake in their will.

"Master Riki" then they look at the voice "master, Grace needs our help" pier said

"Why she didn't want to be saved" they always try to rescue her yet she gave others and stayed at the lab.

"Harold found out she's helping us to rescue others, the last told us she wanted to be rescued" cries "yet instead of herself she chose to stay to help more."

"What?!" Timothy was shocked to hear it.

"Who is Harold?!" Gerald asked

"The fourteenth blondie, he was kick out because he made elites into lab rats." Looks at the two

"How?" Timothy

"The rest of the blondies erase the lower class elites, knowing him will lead to termination of lower class because some of the was his followers. That's the reason I hid it away"

"What?! Jupiter won't do that!" Philip Contense the west border came

"Have you see the onyx named Indris Pliant or heard if  the Platina named Krudo Ratmos came back from space? They have found out and Krudo was his follower, while Indris just found out" It was the onyx who was missing for a century yet no one would investigate, platina was branded a traitor and aren't allowed to return to Amoi "he found Harold and reported it to the blondie he was dismantled, while the Platina's spaceship was bomb" the three were shock, the Onyx was a curious one will stick his nose to everything yet he was nowhere to be found! While Krudo was very mysterious and secretive!