17 flashback 3

"Gaspar what happened five months ago" Raoul ask to the platina, it was vague to be talked about as Iason himself was instructed by Jupiter to make the other elites silence any inquiries to the six elites that have vanished, their hovecars was controlled by the obvious AI, making them shout and went scared as hell, then it all stop in the spaceport in front of the fastest space shuttle of tanagura, not letting them get out of the cars, they are all lifted with their hover cars while their inside, that is to be used for emergencies, they were lifted to a unknown location, returned with no hint of any fear that happened in their faces, and no one wanted to answer anything. As well as the one's left was instructed not to ask.

But it was different for the six, they constantly come and go in a secret place, they will not share to anyone "my lord, it isn't benefiting for me to answer." Gaspar said, Eugene was top secret no blondies should know she was existing and a part of them in half.

"What does it mean?" Raoul raised his voice "are you telling me I have no right to ask the one below about anything! You should answer now or face-"

"Raoul he isn't to answer" Iason said as Aisha and Orphe was beside him

"Don't stuck your nose, you know that  Jupiter prohibits" Aisha

"No secrets will remain secret." Orphe said and look at the Platina

"My lords I need to go." Gaspar said and left.

"He's leaving again?" Orphe

"No, he was to be in Gerald Vine's town, he was invited to go in his town's pet Auction." Raoul

"But majority of its pets are from here?"

"Yes but they have their own lab and pet academy, He said he will try one of those, Gerald was proud to show the new breed of pets that doesn't age normally."

"Doesn't age much?" Iason

"Yes they developed pets that only grew old every two years, it was meant to midas brothels and his town's brothel to save more money and give them more time to select new breeds, a buffer I guess for his town." Adding "not to mention the last batch of Eos pet that went to Regina was deported" Raoul

"Deported?" Aisha

"Yes, since they obviously can't take normal jobs, some were caught begging for money and illegally selling pleasure in Regina they were forced to leave, and the others voluntarily left" Orphe "I have heard rumors the citizens doesn't interest to take pets under their wings and providd, since they lack ability to work, only few was left as guest greeters on establishments but they tend to be lazy and end being jobless.

"It seems Timothy was true to his words, Regina is vicious when it treat pets, no babysitting indeed" Gideon just came and overheard it

"All of the region's town confirmed to how imposible and too hard for a pet to live in such environment of Regina." Aisha

"The only pet I could think, thay could at least survive was the raven head" Gideon said pointing to Iason's ex pet "his Riki right?"

"His gone already, long before Regina have made it's evolution." Iason said, it's true, if Regina was in it's present in the past, likely he will visit it and definitely look for Riki, it's the only place freedom is more luxurious than in Ceres.

"we have erased Regina and it's neighboring towns for first seven town's that surrounds it and even the sea they're located in Guardian's education of demographics." Orphe

"Mongrels in Ceres shouldn't know it existed." Aisha "they will have ideas and go there, Regina is pro Human rights."

"True, it might lead up to overpopulation." Gideon

"They have a strict rules when it came to breeding" Raoul "the citizens cannot have a child more than two when they have a girl. Thus having another child will lead to paying a huge fine, that no normal person could pay."

"Adding Jupiter allowed marriages there as a tool to prohibit too much wedlock children. Timothy governs it well, not to mention the fine is directly given to Tanagura government yearly together with its tax." Aisha

"Last year they've given more fine funds than tax, it's good business even tourists who stayed and gave birth also pay fines, just let them be." Iason

Regina

"Gaspar!" A jade MOH run towards the elite

"Aliyah" Gaspar said and gave his present "how's are baby?" Smiled

The platina accidentally got pregnant Aliyah, he got into a heated brawl with the other town people, his blood have splattered over Aliyah and in her flower tattoo in her hand, a mark of potency to give birth, it was Riki's released flowers that have mark the people it entered, Some find it uneasy after getting one like Grace and she hid away when it happens, a new discovery and a secret Jupiter wanted to protect Gaspar's child the treat is high, a second grandchild the AI is getting hyped. She was to be pregnant for two years and small bump could be nearly seen.

"It's fine, have you eaten?" Aliyah

"But I want some tea" smiled

"Then let's go to Grace's tea house" Aliyah said

Gaspar then look at the part machine and organic humans that are now securing Eugene with her Conceiver Riki, it was designed by him, he can't believe as how feared Jupiter as a grandmother it was almost as dangerous as the conceiver, he can't believe any human could full off this design out of protecting a child, it wasn't to be shock Riki was a biochemist too, being hidden away in his position as the head of Regina Agritech, the dangerous yet admirable private army, it was tested last month when Eugene was targeted again, the enemies were all search and destroyed upon the failed second attempt, and Regina is now like a war garrison that have station his soldiers, yet nobody cares since it was peaceful after he stationed them.

At the other side Riki was with the rest of the MOH's while Eugene was escorted home by Harold with his soldiers. "Why did you ask not to terminate them?" Grace sipping coffee as she looks at the platina and Aliyah, Aliyah is a very shy MOH she owns a hotel in Regina and Versa and going to add more in the Region, she wasn't that bad, she have good money, but she have fallen like Riki have, being pregnant to elite is dangerous, they don't want to have Riki's same misfortune with the AI.

"If I let it slip more questions will arise, I don't want suspicion in Regina towards the lost." Riki explained.

"Not to mention-" Norris

BANG!

"ALIYAH!" Gaspar

"Gas-" and Aliyah fainted, then Max came and hunt-down the culprit

"Norris!" As Riki and the rest run towards the two

"Direct hit in the womb." Norris check as the ambulance came.

***

"Aliyah was kind" Gaspar, he have lost his child and then Aliyah was under coma

"We will take care of her" Norris

"I can't face her, it was my furniture." He have trusted his furniture which was a spy to begin with, Jupiter is now in rage after learning that the furniture was a spy of a blondie, yet his actions weren't orders but own doing

"She needs you." Luca

"But she will not accept or forgive me it's my fault, she love the child"

"Lord Gaspar Daze I understand your lost but if you left she might hate you."

"Let him be" Harold said to Luca "it's too much for an elite" and Gaspar nodded and left. Since that day the elite never came back to Regina.

***

Thank you for reading

Dangdang140

September 13, 2019