12

Riki da Darks Manor....

"What the hell!" Riki shouted as Iason casually drinks his tea, it was a very lovely day as he started the day being scolded by his pet. It was very refreshing reminiscing the days on Eos.

"Good morning." Iason smiled as his personal butler Beige serve him a toast

"Good Morning Master" Beige and Pier both greeted him

"Remove this thing!" Riki said "I was deeply asleep last night! Why didn't it came to my mind!" Last night he was so tired from work and fell asleep while reading a book, Iason then fitted him with the D-type pet ring. He just found out when he went to the bathroom.

"Your pet ring suits you well. I'm just putting it in it's rightful place." Iason said

"Remove this! Don't you know, what your doing!" Riki hissed "or I'll remove this myself!" taking a bread knife

"You will just hurt yourself, what are the complications?" Iason ask then it was all of a sudden.

They heard loud footsteps storming towards them and the Regina police force came with its major

"Sir Riki, we have track that there is a pet in the vicinity" the man said and Riki look mad with Iason as the major show him the radar "we need to arrest then remove it in town or remove it's pet ID" the major said, it had alerted the law enforcement since pet rings worn by pets will automatically alert the town and track them down, and Iason wasn't aware of that, since the last time it happened was 50 years ago, the last pets came to reclaim freedom and being deported back at own free will after they found its hard to survive on their own.

"That's the problem remove this!" Riki almost beg

"I don't know about this, I shall remove it this night" Iason said, without apologizing

"This is mad!" The major said in disgust but Riki dismiss him the police and left the manor.

"Now you know!" Riki said and seated, quite likely he was too pissed off, since he was to be removed, in his own dining room! The one of town's top council member! Then the servants put a plate and serve him food and coffee.

"I promise, this is won't happen again." Iason assured

***

Regina's protective shield is now de-activated, at last the stuck tourists and the latter alike could now leave Regina, it didn't left a bad remarks at the town yet being praised on how the town and it's council handled the situation.

No one left without a place to stay.

Everything from accommodations and food were all free.

Security made the place peaceful

The Establishments are paid by the town government in return after the defense shield was gone.

"I can't believe that Regina have this shield and the money to do this." Silbert Domina said as he remove his data visor, they are now all at the border being cleared, with the rest of the travelers and citezens who wants to enter.

"It seems Timothy is above his class." Boma Hubert said and the other four agreed.

"At last we could finished the Villa's final design and a formal name" Rufias Dean said and Leon Claire agreed "why isn't Timothy a Platina or a Blondie like us?"