17 Flashback 2

"Eugene! Eugene!" Riki cried as he checks his child's pulse and checks her eyes, monitoring her himself as the rest of the doctors did.

"Jupiter won't let this slip!" Harold said and look at the vitals given by Sid

Eugene was assassinated one of the naturalist rebels, the innocent child was involved in a cruelty of the world, Eugene was about enter her school when the misfortune happened she was shot by the assassin. Even if her identity was top secret, the suspicion about Eugene being special was very disturbing, from how the past years how Eugene was being adored by all people and especially Regions elite, for unknown reason, being hid away outside, her name was even removed from the list that can be used in guardian for newborn children for the next fifty years, Eugene was a taboo to be talked about outside, and for elites to adore a human was too suspicious since they only care not so much in humans and don't give a damn if isn't they're pet, which was only Timothy was excluded.

As the young Eugene still can't control her ability to change hair color that much she was schooled at a secret place, whom is the greatest in amoi could ever give for education (Jupiter itself in her tower), when she turned seven she was thought by jupiter to have mastered it, yet it wasn't as the child one day she gotten into a bullying by other students for she was too young and no clear background where she studied before she have shocked them when she change her immaculate silver hair into ombre and then blond, it was the beginning as the rebels have hacked the top Naturalist secret files and discovered her.

"She will be fine!" Harold went with sid in the operation room, and Riki was left outside crying.

"Riki" Riki then look it was Timothy with a serious look "Jupiter summons you in her tower"

"I just came from work.." Riki cried, it was Harold scheduled to bring their child to school, Timothy looked saddened

"I know, but you know her every misfortune Eugene have is your responsibility as her conceiver." Riki then nodded as he walk is way out and get his punishment from Jupiter.

Jupiter's Tower

WORTHLESS!

"Ahhhh" as Jupiter electrocutes him and whips him with a laser beam

PATHETIC HUMAN!

"Forgive me... Please don't take my baby away" Riki begged for forgiveness in something he didn't do.

YOU MONGREL! YOUR NEGLIGENCE RESULTED EUGENE TO ALMOST DIE! YOU SHOULD DIE!

"I'm sorry" Riki cried as his tears fell on the floor with stained in his own blood "I'm sorry.."

"Riki!" As Harold went to him "mother not him it should be me!" As he look on the other

HE PROMISED HE WILL PROTECT HER!

"Put the blame to me! He did his best! You always blame him every single time! Why do you hate him so much?"

HE WAS MORE LOVED BY EUGENE AND IASON!

"Mother your unreasonable! He is already out of Iason's life! He already have new pets!" Angered "He's her conceiver off course she will love her more! But Eugene loves you so much! Riki gives way for you! Isn't it enough mother?"

......

"ISN'T ENOUGH MOTHER HIS GONE IN IASON'S LIFE! I TOOK HIM OUT! AND I WONT LET YOU TAKE EUGENE AWAY FROM HIM!"

.......

"He was a both mother and conceiver to her, he was good to you, did he ever do things to make you mad? He doesn't even hate you after all you did to him? Mother I beg you stop this madness." Continued "he is already your family, his already a part of you."