6

Authors Note:

Thank you so much for everyone waiting this chapter is dedicated to @hohohuhuh

Let's start reading 😊

***

"I didn't tell anything that you didn't want to go out" Timothy said

"Thank you" Riki said as he trail the IV hose which was attached to his vein "I maybe like this but, I do get sick and I am no powerful"

"Indeed, Riki one way or another they would find out the other town leaders was also questioned but no one would tell a single thing that you wouldn't want to exposed"

"Because you're all afraid of that same thing and to Jupiter will impose?" Timothy nodded

"We Onyx are low in ranks we are easily to be disposed of, the only Onyx I know indestructible is you" Timothy said and Riki was saddened

"But I am no Elite or android of sort" Riki said

"But you are precious to him" pertaining to Iason "all of us Elites except for the Blondies was mind wiped about him, and if Jupiter finds out we have known and meet Harold Tax we would be in big trouble."

"Your scared?"

"Who wouldn't? When we meet him he gave us the horrific memories back, that have been erased for a good reason, he wasn't supposed to be remembered."

"Let's not talk about him." Riki cut him out

"Indeed Riki when you came here you are like Regina itself, then after you came with them and they have healed also."

"Regina is the only wasteland that looks so good, and have a heart for trash like me and the rest, unlike Ceres, Regina doesn't deserve to be destroyed, you are more than just an elite, you have a soul the rest didn't have."

"I need to leave now" the onyx stands up "By the way Grace is coming back"

"What? Is she already done with her soul cleansing? It's not yet over right?" It was to be after three years

"Grace was concerned that she wanted to check you herself" Timothy explained

"Who's Grace?" Iason came along with Raoul

"Riki's former lover, and she's the local herbalist here-" As Timothy said this Iason suddenly grabs Riki's arm they were all so shock on how quick he was from the doorstep to Riki's bed

"Master!" Pier was in shock and he quickly came to stop Iason "you stop that! I have been so patient with you! Master!" As he grabs Iason but Raoul stop him

"How dare you touch him!" Raoul said "Iason!"

"So you've enjoyed yourself too much of Regina?" And pressed Riki's cheeks that it made the man winced in pain "that's it, your going back to Eos with me."

"LET MY MASTER GO!" Pier pushed Raoul and then strangely he snaps the beaded curtains and the beads just scattered over the floor

"Pier stop that!" Timothy warned "Riki please do not!" He warns the other "Lord Mink I beg you to stop, it's been a very long time ago when they split up!"

"But he is my pet he is not allowed-"

"Iason stop it, his IV tube!" And then he noticed that Rikis blood was already reaching the end of the IV bag, he let his pet go and he could see his hand marking the other's cheeks.

"Lord Mink I do not want this to happen again! He is a important citizen of Regina! He is one of the last people who brought Regina to it's glory! I will not allow you to hurt an Elderly citizen weather his your pet of not!" Timothy snaps out and left the room, it was the first time he acted like this to a blondie or any elite. This means Timothy itself is fed up with Iason.